chapter four

Author's POV

"Sooooooooo........ how was it?" Tzuyu shouted as soon as she entered the class. She simply threw her bag onto her desk and sat on Yeoreum's seat.

"What was it?" Yeri asked, quite clueless about what she's talking about.

"You know... you and Jungkook.. yesterday..." she finally understand her meaning.

"Ahh.. about that.." the Taiwanese girl moved her body closer to Yeri in anticipation of knowing the truth, "nothing will change." She said shortly.

"What?" The girl asked again, frowning.

"You can say we're fine now. But I told him to not change." She explained and the girl grinned.

"Oooo.. so there will be another fighting scenes between you and him.." Tzuyu began to tease her again.

"What?" Yeri asked, glaring at the latter in annoyance.

"I better go and search for Yeoreum and Chaeyoung to tell them about this!" She said before hopping off the chair.

"Yah! There's no need to spread it!" Yeri shouted from her seat, standing up but the girl didn't even bothered to look at her.

She sighed at the thought of Tzuyu spreading the words about her and Jungkook.

"You really liked him?" Eunwoo suddenly said. He had already facing Yeri as his chair position had changed.

"What? Never?" Yeri looked up at him while frowning. His facial expression shows that he's not convinced with her denial.

"That's not a statement." He replied back, "I want an answer instead of a question."

"What am I supposed to answer then?" She asked again and Taeyong joined the conversation.

"Your denial is useless. Everyone knew about it." Taeyong said, causing her to let out a sigh.

"Words spread real fast these days, huh? Why did you ask when you know the answer?" She questioned the two boys.

"Well, I meant to ask do you still have that feeling for him?" Eunwoo simply asked back.

"Of course I don't. Moving on is not easy but I did it." She replied proudly.

"How long have you been liking him?" Taeyong asked her more.

The conversation is slowly turning into an interview.

"Hmm.. Not so long, about 6 years?" She hesitated for a while but then continued," Yeah,6 years."

Her answer left the boys agape in amusement.

"Tch. Then it's impossible." Eunwoo said. He looked away in disbelief.

"What?" Yeri asked again in confusion. The two boys just love to leave their sentences hanging.

"It's impossible for you to not like him anymore." Taeyong continued Eunwoo's words.

"Why not?"

"Because we never stop loving silently those we once loved out loud." Eunwoo said, leaving Yeri speechless.

They stayed quiet for a while, looking at each other despite the class' noises. The three dorks— Jaehyun, Bambam and Junhoe thought that they're playing the mannequin challenge, so they didn't disturb them.

Do they even breathing?

"Wow, for the first time, you sounded very poetic, Cha Eunwoo." She said while punching his shoulder lightly.