Bubble Bath

~~~

It was night time and you we're walking around the halls heading towards your room,you we're very exhausted and needed a goodnight sleep.

You spot your room and sigh in relief 'I can finally sleep!'

But before your hand reaches the handle a arm grabs you by the waist ,trows you on they're shoulder and runs to the other direction.

You extend your hand towards your door as tears stream down your face 'my room!!!'

"I'm sorry (Nicknames)-Chan but I have a surprise for you!" Your capturer says.

"This better be important Tobi!!"you yell out and cross your arms.

What could possibly be important he wanted to show you? Couldn't he wait until tomorrow when it's day time?

You needed your sleep Damn it!

After a while you feel Tobi come to halt in front of a door and he opens it,walking in slowly making sure that you don't hit your head.

"We're here!" He exclaims excitedly.

He gently sets your smaller form on the floor and you look around to see that you are in his room.

"First you kidnap me and now your going to rape me? Look man I'm tired I need sleeeeeep!" you wine out.

He let's out a chuckle which sounded deeper than his usual voice.

This of course made you're heart ship a beat.

What is he up to now?...

"Alright you kidnapping fiend,why are we here?" You ask your so called 'capture'

"Just go to the bathroom" he says in a deep voice.

A blush starts to forms on your face "Will you stop talking like that it's creepy!!" You yell out,making the man in front of you burst out laughing.

"Okay okay just go" he exclaims as he pushes your tiny frame towards the bathroom.

Once inside you see a familiar belong haired in the tub filled with bubbles.

"Deidara-senpai?" You question in disbelief.

"Hey I told you not to tell anybody!!" Deidara yells out and throws a shampoo bottle at Tobi.

"What's going on here are... Are you t- "Don't you dare finish that sentence (Y/N)..." Deidara threatens.

"Oh senpai can I tell her!?" Tobi ask excitedly making the blonde sigh.

"Fine go ahead"

Tobi explains that Deidara's shower won't work so he came to ask if he could use his so of course Tobi agreed and let him in.

"Then why am I here" you ask.

"While Deidara-senpai was in the bathtub I thought that maybe (Y/N)-Chan would like to have bubble bath together!"

Your eyes brighten up at this "Really"? Senpai can I join pleaaaaase" you beg.

A blush starts to form on Deidara's face at the thought of you being in a bath tub with him... Naked...

"I-i Uhh" he studers out.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

You stripped down to just your underwear and jump in the tub making it plash at the blushing blonde,Tobi jumped in as well.

"Senpai let me scrub your hair!!" You demanded.

The blond just looks at you and when his eyes started going downward he looks somewhere else.

"Go ahead" he mumbles and turns his back towards you.

Happily you scrub the blonde hair as Tobi scrubs yours.

After a while you all start to splash water at each other much to Deidara's disliking until eventually your fun haves been ruined because a certain someone so happens to walk by and hear the commotion.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Pein said sternly making the men in the tub gulp.

Unfazed by this you look give a smile to the leader "Oh leader-sama come join us the water is just fine~" you flash him a wink.

"(Y/N)..." Quickly he pick you up with ease and leaves the bathroom with you over his shoulder.

"Bye guys I had fun~" you wave at them

~~~~