Chapter 11

A/N So some serious things happened last chapter :P .. Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and WELCOME TO 2014! Thanks for 3.2K+ Reads, that's amazing! Well.. here's what you all really came for!

Kellin's POV**

I woke up, light was streaming through the curtains, I turned to see no Ally. Weird... I got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Instantly, I smelled bacon and eggs, my baby was making me food! I came up behind her slowly, wrapping my arms around her small figure, and whispering "Boo!" in her ear, making her slightly jump. She chuckled before asking, still paying attention to the stovetop, "Did you just get up? I thought I'd make us breakfast." I nodded, "Yep I just woke up, that's cute baby, thanks." Ally just giggled and I got out plates for us as she put the food on them. We eat then I grabbed her hand, "Would you want a tour of the city?" I asked her. She simply nodded excitedly and kissed me before going to get dressed, I followed behind her.

I got dressed into some Hot Topic jeans and a simple Anthem Made shirt with my red Vans. Ally was wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt, purple skinny jeans, and black Vans. We were both in the bathroom when I smiled deviously at her and took out my phone. "Smile!" and snapped a pic of us, to put on Instagram. I tagged her and Vic in it with the caption, "Promoting PTV for ya, my girl here knows how to work it ;D". Ally heard her phone go off with a notification, eye-balled me strangley before looking at it. Her eyes widened. "KELLIN! WHY!" she screamed, playfully hitting me. I just laughed at her, she was so cute when she pretended to be mad. She pouted at me, I used my hand to lift her chin up and I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back, melted into me. Then her lifts left mine and she hugged my chest, mumbling "I love you Kells." I kissed her head, "I love you too."

*Ally's POV*

We walked out the door hand-in-hand and got into the car. As we started driving I searched through Kellin's CDs. I finally found what I was looking for and giggled to myself, it was Pierce the Veil's album Collide with the Sky which featured Kellin on it with Vic in their duet King for a Day. He had no idea what I was doing so I put in the CD and turned on track four, which was that song. As soon as the intro started he laughed and started to sing along, it was cute. "So weird hearing myself sing!" he mentioned. I just giggled and flipped to different songs.

We walked around the mall, the park, got some cute photos together, it was amazing, I was so tired. On the way back to the house Kissing in Cars was playing, and that's when I realized. I looked down at my shirt, and at the stereo. Why so much Pierce the Veil lately? One person, word, popped into my head, then I knew I was in trouble, I needed to sort things out with myself.