Chapter 2

------Ally's POV------- 

Kellin pulled away slowly, his green eyes burning into my blue ones. 'Wow' was all I could get out. Kellin Quinn just kissed me, of every girl he could have he kissed me. 'I'm sorry that was inappropriate of me' he apologized, looking away shyly. I reached up to his face, turn it, my hand rested on his cheek. 'No need to be sorry, this has been the best day of my life. I've been waiting 5 years to see you live and meet you and the band.' I smile.

I sit up and scoot closer to him till were facing each other. 'No its not. I'm 6 years older than you, and I wouldn't want you to get hurt by an asshole like me.' he stated. I looked at him. He got it all wrong. 'You're no asshole, you've been my obsession for 5 years. I've been in love with you for 5 years. I know you, nothing would ever change the way I think about you. You saved my life.' I told him. I had been in a depressive state at one point, Sarah tried to get me out of it. She had been texting me constantly till one stood out: LISTEN TO IRIS- SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. So I did. And that's when I saw him, heard his voice for the first time. That's when I started listening to Sleeping With Sirens. 

-----Kellin's POV------ 

That was one of the most kindest and sweetest things I had ever heard. I didn't want to loose this girl. I wanted to talk more often, I wanted to see her more often. "Hey you heard my, so you say, angelic voice, why don't I hear yours?" I suggest. She shook her head, "I can't sing. through I try. I always try singing to your music." I grabbed my guitar. "Well just sing, I won't judge you, sing your heart out. Only I can hear you. What song?" I said. "Okay fine. Can we do James Dean and Audrey Hepburn acoustic?" He nodded.

She started to sing. "Stay for tonight, if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of. As I'm dreaming of your face, I've been away for a long time, such a long time and I miss you there, I can't imagine being anywhere else, anywhere else but here" I followed her singing and joined her. 

"How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, cause I don't think words can express your beauty, its singing to me, how the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me, I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history." then we stopped. I looked at her, "you have an amazing voice." I scooted next to her. She rested her head on my shoulder. Her head facing my neck in, she pecked my neck.

I turned my head and looked down at her, I kissed her open cheek. She sat up. I leaned over, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I kissed her, on the lips. I felt her melt into the kiss, asking for entrance. I allowed as our tongues danced together. My hands made their way to her hips, her fingers tangled in my hair. I was so turned on right now. I pulled away only to take my shirt off. I felt one of her hands go to my chest as she fell back on the couch, me falling on top of her. We started kissing again.

The door opened on us. And there stood Gabe, Jesse, Jack, Justin and Sarah in the hall looking at us with wild eyes. 'GET SOME KELL! USE PROTECTION!" Jesse yells. While still kissing her, I flipped him off. They closed the door. She broke the kiss off.  

*Ally's POV* 

I broke off this kiss. I just had a make out session with KELLIN QUINN. The boys & Sarah had to ruin it, ugh. 'I should go.' I mumbled and stood up. Kellin grabbed my arm and said 'Wait Ally I'm sorry about them, please stay.' I shook my head. 'Sarah probably needs me.' He grabbed his phone and handed it to me. We traded numbers then I left, after I hugged Kellin.