Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Reid awoke to the sound of voices. He could tell right away they were the team's voices. But how? How did they find him. Then he remembered Will. He needed to get out of there without anybody noticing but how? No he couldn't leave again he just needed somebody to talk to but who? He knew that he had to make up with JJ and he knew that they had both gone too far on the whole thing but he didn't know if he was ready to or not. He knew what he had to do and he was gonna do it. So he got up and walked into the kitchen. To where everybody else was.

"Hey Reid." said Emily.

"Hi" said Reid. "Uh JJ can we talk please."

"Yea" said JJ right away. She was ready for this whole thing to be over.

The team watched as JJ and Reid walked into the other room.

"I hope that they are going to make up already" said Garcia.

"Me too baby girl"

"Me too" said Emily

Soon everybody in the room was saying me too. They all just wanted things to go back to way things were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JJ listen i'm sorry that i blew up at you like that in the hospital."

"No Spence I should be the one that is sorry not you. I blamed you when Henry was in the hospital. I know that you would never let him get hurt on purpose. I know that you would even risk your life for him. I was just scared and i'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, Are we good."

"Yea but good luck when you go out there they are gonna kick your butt especially Garcia."

"I know"

The gave each other a hug then walked back out. Smiles took over there faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything started to spin really fast. His started to hurt. He felt like he was gonna vomit. He fell to the ground. He could hear them calling his name. He could feel somebody telling him to stay awake but he couldn't

"Mmm sorrryyy" he said before letting darkness come.