Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The team had been sitting there for 4 hours now. They had all had breaks but nobody really wanted to leave Reid. They all looked up a random guy walked in.

"Uh can we help you?" asked Emily

"Oh sorry my name is Tim and I umm just wanted to uh check up on the guy,"

"His name is Spencer Reid." snapped Morgan.

" Thank you I uh uh I just wanted to say how sorry i am. I know words won't help but i don't know what else to do or say." Tim said nervously as he stared at Reid.

"Oh my god your the- the guy that hit him" cried Garcia.

"I didn't mean to i was just driving and it was raining and i couldn't really see and all of a sudden i look up and i see this guy was walking right in front of me. He wasn't even paying attention! I couldn't stop in time" he explained and while freaking out a little.

Nobody knew what to say. They were all shocked even they had been told by the EMT a little but hearing it from the actual person who had hit him was totally different.

"You people or guys i don't know your names but you have every right to hate me right know"

Rossi was the first to speak up, "My name is David Rossi"

Everybody else was snapping back to reality to,

"I'm Aaron Hotchner"

"I'm Emily Prentiss"

"I'm Penelope Garcia"

I'm Derek Morgan"

"And i am Jennifer Jareau"

"Oh ok i'm gonna go now" Tim said as he walked out.

"Oh my gosh" exclaimed Garcia "when he waked up i am going to kill him"

"I will help you" agreed Morgan.

"You know you can't kill my patient right?" the doctor joked.

"Oh yea but we are still gonna" Morgan answered.

"Ok well at least let me do my check up"

The doctor walked over to Reid and started to do his check up while the team watched closely.

"I have some really good news." said the doctor

"WHAT" JJ nearly jumped up.

"Everything looks good from the looks i think he should be waking up soon,"

"Oh thank god" Garcia cried.

The whole team let out a big breath of relief.

"If you need anything just hit his call button" the doctor said on his way out,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later

"I'm so happy he is gonna be ok Morgan" said Garcia

"I know baby girl, me too"

"Hey you too"

They looked up to see Rossi at the door with 2 coffees.

"Ahh you are the best Rossi" said Garcia

"I know tell me all about later. How is the kid doing"

"Go-- Morgan started to answer,

Reid's machine started to beep rapidly until it stopped. All that you could see on the machine was a straight line. Reid was flat lining.