Part 1

I watch you, Support you, yet you don't realise that I've been standing at the side of the rink since you first stepped on the ice. Watching, as your blonde hair flows behind you as you glide on the ice, as your pale nose goes red because of the chilly H how your eyes glisten like the ice your skating on; yet you still don't realise. we have been inseparable since we were little kids. However, You forget me when you were on the ice. I didn't mind, It was your passion but you became so cold. Just like the Ice you loved so much.

Yet here I am, In the background but still by your side. I'm only happy when I'm by your side. Though, I knew that soon. You are going to break our promise, Neglecting our bond to each other. A pledge that I live by. Unlike you, Your eyes were on the prize. You are prepared to risk forgotting everything to get it. Every day we were at the ice rink. You were consumed, I didn't complain, I loved watching you skate. I loved watching you being free... I loved watching you forget me, the world, yourself and everyone around you. Our promise.

"Hello, I'm Yuri Plsisetsky. Will you be my friend?" Looking up to a young boy about the age of five, He had bright green eyes, Blonde hair which was covered by a fluffy hat and was wearing a coat and boots. By the simple act of nodding my head, I made him smile. His happiness was my only joy. He gloved covered hand reaches for my open blue hand. Once we touch, our everlasting bond was created. Lifting me up and covering me with an (f/c) scarf he smiles and notes"Let's find grandpa." 

 I only follow him. Standing there was an old man wearing a cap with a beard and moustache. He had a friendly smile and a huge coat. "Yurochka, I see you found a friend." He nods and says "Yes!" he smiles and notices that I had (H/c) (E/C) which was extremely rare in Russia. He stares at me and sees a red ribbon in my hair, Signally that I was abandoned. "Child, Do you want to join us?" He asks and I look at him with wide eyes, Nodding. He smiles and grabs mine and Yuri's Hand. We start walking in the cold, my small (S/c) hand clutching onto my (F/c) scarf. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my story so far~ I'm having so much fun writing it so I hope that If, you are enjoying that you would Vote and Comment!