Chapter 1: The Day we Met

I woke to the sound of my best friend Katelynn screaming in my ear.  Now let me be the first to fill you in, I'm not one to wake up early.  So if you scream in my ear, you're going to get smacked.  "Shut up! Go away!" I yelled sleepily.  You see, today was the day that Katelynn had gotten meet&greets for myself and her to meet some Austin Mahoney or something.  Probably some Justin Bieber follower.  I wasn't so sure about this at all.  I wasn't really into the whole boy bands, and teen pop sensation thing.  It just wasn't me. Because, Katelynn was my best friend though, I decided to do this for her.  I got ready, involuntarily, and tried to dress cute.  But not to the extent to where I looked like I tried too hard.  We drove to the American Airlines Center, very quickly I might add.  As soo as we parked, Katelynn tugged me forcing me to run to the dooors. We quickly got in line, but we hadn't been fast enough, it seemed as we were last. Didn't bother me a bit though.  Katelynn was very excited...too excited.  I just didn't understand why she got so excited.  He's just a guy.  We were soon one person away, when the securtiy told us that Austin had become ill and had to leave.  To be honest, there was a short moment where I was dissapointed, but oh well didn't mean too much anyways.  Katelynn and I started walking away, Katelynn on the bridge of tears when all of a sudden I felt a tugging on my arm.  I turned around and saw an attractive looking boy, about my age staring at me.  I looked down at his hand on my arm.  "Umm excuse me? You're holding onto my arm. Is there a reason?" I snapped.  The guy quickly removed his hand and smiled cheekily and replied, "Yes. I saw you and your friend in the line, and I just couldn't let someone as beautiful as you walk away." He smirked.  "I'm Austin. Austin Mahone to be exact."  I raised my eyebrows not impressed and bit my lip. "I'm Paige. Paige Jones to be exact." I stated mockingly. 

*That was a year ago. That day was the worst day of my life.  I made the biggest mistake going to that meet&greet.  I got involved with the wrong person. 

Hey so I'm just starting out on here, if you could give me some feedback that would be great! I don't know if anyone will read this, but if you do tell me how it is so far? Thank you!