8. "Steal him"

"Yeah... This  is good" Kei said as he finished the analysis on Yamaguchi. He pulled an all-nighter though.

He had to listen through all of their sessions, look at all the answers, notice how the change in medicine was showing on him and how his behaviour had changed.

It was a big a progress, compared to other doctors who had worked with Yamaguchi, Kei reached the most, he reached the holy grail, which was Yamaguchi's true emotions and feelings.

It was important, the better he gets, the sooner Kei will be able to apply one more method on him, which should help him heal, if not completely then mostly.

He looked at his clock, noticing that he should probably get ready for work. Yeah, he was looking forward to his session with Yamaguchi. Even though Kei tried his best, he couldn't ignore the affection he had towards him, he was like a magnet. Kei knew that he had to get rid of all those kinds of feelings, relationships like that were looked down upon, almost forbidden.

He finally stood up and stretched, sitting for 5 hours straight is very tiring. He wobbled to his kitchen and made himself his eleventh cup of strong coffee. He made sure to get his newspaper from his mailbox and looked at what had happened.

Nothing too interesting, maybe except that sailor crew which went missing after discovering some ruins. Sounds weird.

Kei drank his coffee and picked up all the documents. He left his house and rushed to the hospital. The sooner he sees Yamaguchi, the better.

As always, the hospital wasn't crowded at all, though he met a new patient, who kept telling everyone that half-human half-fish creatures attacked him.

Kei walked slowly, since he still had time. He checked up on Kuroo, who seemed to be doing better as well, talked with a few nurses who were oddly flirty with the young doctor.

He sighed as he finally reached corridor, the lights weren't flickering anymore, it was clean unlike the first time he walked here.

Kei walked through the corridor and unlocked the door, stepping into a rather re-decorated room. Yamaguchi had taken down all his drawings which included the dark figures, he taped his other drawings on the parts of the wall which have been scratched.

"Hey, Yamaguchi" Kei greeted him with a smile.

"Hi, Tsukki! You look tired, are you okay?" Yamaguchi asked as he noticed the bags under his eyes.

"I'm fine, just had a lot of work to do" Kei laughed a bit and sat down.

Yamaguchi couldn't help, but feel some kind of urge when he saw his smile. He wasn't sure what it was, not that it mattered anyway.

"We're gonna have a little bit of different session today. I want you to get your emotions and feelings out, so I'll ask you a series of questions, which you can only answer truthfully. Okay?" Kei asked as he started recording.

"Of course. That will be a change of pace" Yamaguchi said and sat down more comfortably. Maybe getting all his feelings and emotions out will be a good thing.

"Yamaguchi, what did you feel when you first came here?" Kei asked and let Yamaguchi think for a second.

"I was... I was mad and angry, because I thought that I didn't deserve to be here, that I was completely fine" Yamaguchi answered, now when he thought about how he behaved, he felt disgusted with himself.

"Mhm... Why did you drive all your previous doctors crazy?" Kei scribbled  down something.

"I don't know... I wasn't thinking at all.. I thought that if I do that, they will release me, but I was wrong. Instead they put me into this room, away from everyone" Yamaguchi had to clench his fists. Damn, this hurt a lot. Finally accepting who you were and who you are is harder than he thought.

"When you first met me, you told me that you're gonna break me too - what happened?" Kei closed his file and looked straight into Yamaguchi's eyes.

"I'm so sorry... The person I was before... I was terrible. I didn't mean it at all, I just thought that you're gonna be like all others, that you're gonna use those same old methods that they did... But you're different..." Yamaguchi said, his heart was beating really fast.

"I'm glad you think that, and I'm glad I came here. Your mental state has been improving a lot and I couldn't be more happy" Kei smiled at him.

"Tsukki... I have a question.." Yamaguchi suddenly said.

"What is it?" Kei asked. Yamaguchi wasn't looking exactly at him, but Kei could see that he was nervous because of his shaky hands and heavy breathing.

"Is there anyone you like? Like, anyone that makes you feel something....?" He asked. Kei thought for a second before answering.

"I think I do like someone... But that kind of sensation is forbidden between me and that person"

.

.

.

.

.

We're almost at the end!
Ahhh, I really like this fic actually, which is rare considering that I only love 4 of my fics.

This one,"Blank","Prince" and "honey, i think i'm gay" are probably the only ones I actually love.
-hatari.