4. Aca-Initiation and Aca-Initiation Night

Later that night, Beca was mixing some new music while Emily took a nap. Chloe walked in the dorm quietly and covered Beca's head with a sack. Beca started to scream, but Chloe clamped her hand over the freshman's mouth through the sack. "Shh. It's just me, Babe."

"Chloe? What are you doing?"

"It's Bella tradition. Just relax and hold still a minute. I'm gonna get Emily up." The redhead replied and then walked over to the bed to gently shake Emily's shoulder. "Emily... Emily, wake up, Baby Girl."

Emily opened her eyes with a groan and looked at her. "Mama? What going on?"

"We're going somewhere. Just get up."

The mobile infant did as told and Chloe picked her up shifting her to her hip. Chloe then used her free hand to help guide Beca out of the dorm and to The Bellas rehearsal hall.

About ten minutes later, they arrived and Chloe put Beca in line. She then sat Emily down who crawled over to Aubrey and pulled her pant leg getting her attention. Aubrey quickly picked her up signalling to be quiet and Emily nodded in understanding. "Our Sopranos. Jessica, Mary-Elise, Lilly. Our Mezzos. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori. And our Altos. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley, and Beca." Aubrey started as Chloe removed the sacks from their heads. Beca looked at the candles beside her and jumped a little. "We will begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." She said handing Chloe a goblet full of red liquid.

Beca looked between the two horrified as Chloe came towards her. "Dude, NO!"

"Don't worry." Chloe whispered that only she could hear. "It's Boon's Farm." She said with a wink. Beca took a sip hesitantly and Chloe passed it down the line then sat it on the table. She handed them all scarves and stood back next to Aubrey. "Place your scarves in your right hand."

Everyone did so and Aubrey started. "I, sing your name."

"I," Everyone repeated and sang their name inharmoniously.

Aubrey kept a smile on her face, but slightly cringed. "Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."

"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."

"And I solemnly promise to never have SEXUAL relations with a TREBLEMAKER, or may my vocal cords be RIPPED out by wolves."

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker, or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves." They repeated albeit hesitantly.

"You are all Bellas now." Aubrey said and switched on the light as everyone screamed excitedly except Beca who just cringed and jumped at the sudden change of lighting.

Chloe looked at Aubrey with a smile. "We DID it."

Aubrey looked around. "Did we?"

Stacie came up close to Aubrey and suddenly there was a green glow coming from under their shirts. Aubrey gave Emily to Chloe and then looked at Stacie surprised. Stacie had the same look of surprise on her own face. "Soulmates." The tall brunette whispered.

Aubrey and Stacie both leaned in and kissed as their special tattoos' light grew blindingly causing everyone to shield their eyes for a few seconds until it went away. The two pulled apart and lifted their shirts to see their tattoos were now permanently green. (A/N: Chloe's and Beca's are red hearts and Aubrey's and Stacie's are green chinese dragons.) Aubrey looked at Stacie and smiled. "Guess there's nothing to worry about now. You're mine, Conrad."

Stacie laughed then bent down to peck her lips. "And you are mine, Posen. I've been waiting for you."

"And I you." The blonde captain replied. "Alright, Ladies! Follow me!" She suddenly called and led them out of the rehearsal hall to an amphitheater.

Five minutes later, Aubrey spoke again as they descended the stairs. "Ladies, WELCOME to aca-initiation night! Prepare to soften the beach."

Everyone looked confused at the last part, but kept descending except Beca who was in the back and just slid between some seats in the bleachers. "I don't know what I'm doing here."

"Just livin' the dream." Fat Amy replied. "I still can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in."

The tiny brunette smirked. "You think you'll find your soulmate soon?"

"Uh... well, I don't know. I mean, Stacie and Aubrey found each other. You and Chloe are together. So, maybe." The Aussie replied and left to get a drink.

Chloe came running up the steps and pecked the tiny brunette's lips suddenly. Surprised, Beca looked at her. "What was THAT for?"

"I'm just so happy that I met you. That I found you. I love you so much, Becs. You and Emily both."

"And we love you too, Chlo. I've never been happier. I never thought I'd ever even meet my soulmate. But here you are."

The redhead smiled. "Emily's with Aubrey. They're looking around watching for any Treble-boning." She said and pointed to her right/Beca's left a couple rows down.

Beca looked and saw them. Aubrey was watching cautiously and Emily was watching like a hawk. Beca turned back to Chloe and smiled. "Looks like Brey's gonna be a big influence on Emily's personality. The woman's watching cautiously and Em's looking around watching like a hawk."

Chloe laughed. "That's our girl! Well, I'm gonna go get a drink. This ginger needs her jiggle juice! Want anything?"

"A beer would be nice. Thanks, Babe."

The co-captain nodded with a smile and headed to get their drinks.