New Love (Alec Lightwood x Magnus Bane) (yaoi)

"She looks like such a whore," I thought, letting my eyes wonder to Clary. "I guess she's just showing her inner self." I snorted quietly and Simon glanced at me.

"What?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. I shook my head and he shrugged. We stopped at the entrance to Magnus Bane's home or whatever it was and Jace knocked on the door. Of coarse we wouldn't be able to get in, but that's where the spell came into place. Jace put the spell on the man which made him freeze and a blue rune hovered over his face. We all followed Jace and Clary through the door. We shoved, lightly of coarse, through the crowd until Magnus walked up to us.

"Didn't think I would see any of you here." He sighed.

"We're just here to talk." Jace said calmly.

"Fine. But only because of the cute one." He smirked.

"Who?" My sister questioned, raising a eyebrow slightly.

"The one with blue eyes." He pointed in my direction. I gulped and felt my cheeks heat up rapidly. "Also because of Clary. I'll talk to you afterwards." He winked at me and led Clary out of the crowd. Me and Jace followed close behind them and stood outside the door of the room that Magnus and Clary had went in to.

"I think he has a thing for you." Jace smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious." I looked at him and opened my mouth to speak but he spoke before I could. "You think he's cute, you where blushing like crazy." He snickered.

I blushed a beet red. "I-I did not!!"

"Ha! You are even now Alec!!"

"Sh-shut up Jace." I muttered angrily. I crossed my arms and he continued to laugh.

"Jace! Alec! They took Simon!" Isabelle screamed just as Clary walked out of the room with Magnus.

"Who took Simon?!?!" Clary questioned frantically.

"Vampires" Clary ran over to Jace and we were about to go after them when I heard Magnus clear his throat.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I'll talk to you afterwards." He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Stay Alec, we've got it under control!" Jace yelled as they ran towards the exit.

I sighed and turned around. "Yes?" I asked rudely.

"Feisty! I like that." he winked and grabbed my hand. "Follow me gorgeous." He led me into the same room as he had talked to Clary in. "So what is your name?" He questioned knowingly as he sat me down on the bed. He sat down on the swing and raised his eyebrow.

"Alec, Alec Lightwood." He smiled and nodded.

"I'm Magnus Bane, but I'm assuming you already knew that." I nodded.

"So, what did you want me for exactly?" I looked up from my lap and into his staring eyes.

"Why are you in such a rush beautiful?"

"I'm just worried about Simon." I muttered. He frowned. "What?"

"Are you two, you know....together?" I let out a low chuckle.

"No, of coarse not. He's just a friend. E if I did like him it wouldn't matter. He's in love with Clary." He smiled, he looked almost relieved.

"Oh, good." I smiled and he came and stood in front of me. "You have a nice smile. You should do it more often." He rubbed a thumb over my cheek and I turned a dark shade of red. He sighed and I could smell mint and a bit of alcohol lingering on his breath

"Th-thank you" I whispered. He chuckled and sat down beside me. There was a long silence which consisted of him staring at the side of my head and me studying my boots.

"Do you like pizza?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" My gaze drifted over to him and he smiled.

"Good, you hungry?" I nodded and he stood up. He walked over to a dresser and pulled out a pair of black jeans. He pulled them up his legs and started to button his shirt. "Would you like to change? If I was you I wouldn't want to walk about with a bunch of knives in my pockets."

"Yeah, it's not very comfortable." I smiled. He motioned for me to come over to him so I stood up and walked to where he was standing. He gently opened up the drawer that he got his jeans from and pulled out yet another pair of dark jeans. He put them on the top of the dresser and searched for a t-shirt. He decided on a black v-neck with a leather jacket and handed them to me.

"If you don't want me to watch you change I'll look the the other way, or I could help you." He winked but sat on the bed. I changed into the clothes, it took longer then it should of though due to the fact that I was embarrassed by his consistent staring. "Let's go" he smiled and grabbed my butt. I let out a surprised gasp and he chuckled. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." He whispered. We walked out of the room, with his hand on the small of my back now instead of my butt, and through the crowd of dancing bodies.

Right when we stepped foot outside I started shivering. It was probably about 60 degrees outside and cold is not my best friend by any means. "Are you cold?"

"Y-yeah" I shivered. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me tight against his side so there was no space between us. At first I was slightly taken aback but I started warming up almost instantly. Plus I really like being close to him, it feels....nice.