Taeun-Back To Our Past

Requested by giean21_taeunlover

Apink coincidentally met Shinee on their way to their waiting room.Well of course,they became awkward since it was the first time they met after the We Got Married show.

"Urm,annyeonghasaeyo.We are Apink.You guys know us well,right?" Chorong spoke while bowing at them.

"Ah,yes.We know you girls.You're getting pretty as days passed by,you know that?" Key stated it happily.

"Really?Ah,thank you." Apink said in unison,blushing hardly.

"Last time,Naeun and our Taemin-" Onew's speech was cut by getting a hit from Key.

"Shut up,you idiot.You don't know how hard for them." Key glared whilst whispered at him.

"Ah,it's okay.Why don't we give them a space to talk?Maybe a friendly conversation?" Bomi said.Both groups' members looked at each others and nodded.Naeun sighed heavily.

"Fine,let's talk." Naeun spoke,grabbing Taemin's arm and walked towards the waiting room,leaving their members.

"Do you think they will become friends again?" Eunji asked them,more like whispering.

"I just hope that." Key answered her,assuring her that it was going to be okay.

In the waiting room,both of them sat on the couch awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." Taemin started the conversation,breaking the silence.In return,he received a heavy sigh from Naeun which made him quickly looked at her.

"Me too.I'm sorry for being selfish.It was just,I felt jealous of both of you.It was so sudden that I received that news." She explained.

-Flashback-

"Naeun ah,come here!Ppalli!" Eunji called out her name while her walking lazily towards her.

"Why,unnie?" She asked her.

"Look at this!" She showed her a picture in her tablet which Taemin hugged Minah and some words written above the picture. 'SM confirmed that Taemin and Minah are dating'.That left a pang in her heart.Who wouldn't sad if your ex-husband,dating another girl after your divorced.Naeun couldn't said anything instead felt the pain in her heart.She ran into her room and locked herself.

Everyday,she avoid Taemin's call and messages.She tried her best just to ignore and forget him.Although WGM is just a variety programme,that doesn't mean that she couldn't develop feelings towards him.She loves him.She didn't lie to her own feelings.

-End of flashback-

That's what happened actually.

"It's not your fault.It's mine.I'm the one that caused all of this." Taemin stated it as he felt guilty.

"Let's forget this,hmm?I don't want to remember it,okay?" Naeun said.

"Okay,then.But can we be friends?" Taemin asked her carefully.Naeun looked straight into his eyes.She gazed him for a while.Then both of them cleared their throats.

"Ehem,sure.Why not?" She giggled awkwardly.

"Ah,this remind me of our first-"

"Yah,stop it.Don't remind me of that." Naeun glared at him,making he chuckled.

"Sorry sorry." He smiled at her.

Suddenly, "YEAHH!THEY ARE IN A GOOD TERM AGAIN!" Their members cheered for them,making them shocked to death.

"Yah!You guys were eavesdropping all the time?!" Both of them exclaimed in unison.

All of them laughed crazily after getting caught by Naeun and Taemin.

-The end-

Well,I create this story plot because I was just curious about what happened to them after the WGM show.I really want to know.And sorry for this boring story..Mianhae ^^