Chapter 1 ~ Moving In

"Mom why do we have to do this" Ramona says to her mom. "You know DJ Needs our help" Kimmy replies "But Why did we have to move in with the whitest family in America" Ramona Says "The Fullers are like Albino Polar bears drinking milk in a snow storm watching frozen" Ramona Replies Smirking "That's Pretty White" Kimmy also Replies smirking *Ramona gets a call from a friend back in Spain* "Hola Laticia" Ramona says to her friend on the phone "There is nothing you can say or do to get me to go in that house" Ramona Says to her Mother *Kimmy Grabs Ramonas phone and throws it into the house on to the couch* "THAT WAS SO EVIL BUT EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE" Ramona says Stomping into the house
Ramona's POV
I hear Jackson Say the news can't be too Bad Then My mom and I walked through the kitchen door "Home Sweet Home" My Mom Screamed. Jackson's Jaw dropped and looked at me. I smiled at him but I don't think he noticed he screamed no and ran up the stairs. I ran after him.

"What's Wrong?" I asked Jackson. He Turned around and Kissed Me. He took me by shock then he slowly pulled away. "What was that for?" I ask Jackson "Nothing I've liked you for soooooo long but I also like Lola and I don't know what either of you think of me" He says "Who's Lola" I ask him tears starting to sting my eyes "Oh My Gosh I forgot your gonna be new to my school Lola is my School Crush." Jackson Says to Ramona to answer her question "Oh What's the difference between a crush and a "school crush"." I ask "a Crush is someone that you Love that doesn't go to your school YET and a school crush is just a crush on someone in school that fills that little hole in your heart that doesn't know if your crush Loves or likes you back" He Replies Smirking and staring into my eyes
"Oh in that case..." He cuts me off by crashes his lips onto mine. This Time I pull away slowly are lips slowly pull apart and he looks into my eyes and says "Have Mercy" We just stare into each other's eyes and giggle he breaks the silence "By The Way My mom and I were texting while we were kissing 😊😏 and we already worked out the room arrangements but one thing" he says I giggle at the kissing and texting part "ok what is it" I reply "do you want me and you to share or me and max to share a room" he replys "ummmm probably you and max share because not only we just kissed twice were the same age and were boy and girl obviously AND I'm pretty sure we like each other" I say Blushing trying to hide it "Ok perfect my mom is getting grandpa's old room tommy is getting Max's room your getting my room and Max and I get my moms room" he replies excitedly "Why are you so excited to move In with your brother" I ask him giggling at his excitement "I'm excited because your moving in" he replies smiling starring into my eyes then after like five minutes I look away my eyes were starting to sting "Hey want to start bringing your stuff up and I'll help after I get my stuff out of the room" He says "Sure" I respond starting to go down the stairs to start bringing up the stuff and I see max "Hi Little Buddy I haven't seen you in like forever" I say Max looks up confused then his eyes widened and Screams "RAMONA IM SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY" "Max why are you so happy" I say giggling "because I was sad because when my mommy said you were moving in I thought she was lieing so I didn't get my hopes up but YOUR ACTUALLY HERE" He says running out of breathe "I have 2 more suprises I am moving in and now you get to share a room with Jackson Because he gave me his room and tommy is getting your room and your mommy gets your grandpa Danny's old room isn't this exciting!" I say laughing as his excitement level fluctuates "ARE YOU SURE THIS ISNT A DREAM SOMEBODY PINCH ME" He screams Then Max Starts heading up the stairs to start moving his stuff so I go downstairs and start hauling stuff upstairs.
2 Hours Later
My stuff was all upstairs except for my bed all I have is my mattress but that's ok "KIDS DINNER" DJ yells up the stairs to us
I leave my room at the same time Jackson and Max come out "Hi Mighty Max and Jackson" I Say Smiling "H-hi" Jackson says stuttering his words I look at Max "what's wrong with Jackson" I whisper "I Think he is just nervous" Max looks at me and Smiles
"Go ahead down max I'll be right down I need to talk to Jackson ok" I Say To Max Nicely "Ok" He says smiling going down the stairs "What's up" I say to Jackson "I don't Know whats going on I can speak perfectly fine to you when nobody is around but when people are around I stutter and I can't English obviously as you saw" he says embarrassed " Its ok let's just go have dinner and go to bed I have my first day of school tomorrow and I'm really nervous" I say feeling like I'm gonna stutter but I'm not going to " Ok let's go downstairs eat come up get dressed say goodnight and go to sleep I will be right by your side tomorrow I promise" He says "Ok lets go" I reply grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs. I sit next to max and Jackson sits across from me. We had Chicken Parmesan for dinner we finished then went upstairs and get into our pajamas I was writing in my journal when Jackson walked in I didn't even hear him and he gave me a goodnight kiss that I wasn't expecting I look at him and say you have until tomorrow morning to figure out what we are now he looked at me and smiled and said "I already know but I'll wait until the morning to tell you"
😜😁😀😬😂😇😝😏🤑😴😈😻🙀❄️🎅🏻
Thank you for reading this is my first fanfic and I don't know if I did good but hopefully this was only one day 😁 Hope
you guys read it.  They are both 13 just like in the show Btw just so you know 
Love Ellie