Let me show you...

"Count me in" Hope shouted from the kitchen area.
I sipped my drink and followed the group over to the pool table.
"Teams?" Josh questioned.
"Ill go with y/n" Chris said softly while grabbing a cue and handing it to me. We both shared a smile.
"I'll pair up with Hope" Josh added.
"Do I not get a choice?" Hope asked in a joking manner.
"I guess that leaves me by myself then" said Daniel, pulling a sad face. We all laughed slightly.

"Let's begin".

Chris P.O.V
While the others took their turns, I found myself engaging in conversation with y/n. I began to notice a change in her. The more we spoke, the confident she became. I sensed a more calmer, less nervous side to here which meant I finally could get to know her better, something I've been wanting to do since I first laid eyes on her.

Y/N P.O.V
I could feel it happening again. Alcohol is both my strength and weakness. In reasonable amounts, it allows me to come out of my shell without my anxiety getting in the way. But that's why it's also my weakness. In the past, when I've gone a little overboard with drinks, my brain can't keep up with my mouth, and embarrassing, really embarrassing things come out. So as a precaution to reduce the chances of me making myself look like a fool in front of Chris again, I decided to slow down on the alcohol and differed to water instead.

"Your turn y/n" Hope called.
"Erm Chris, you can go first" I said patting Chris' hair. I wasn't drunk but definitely tipsy. I guess chris was too as he weirdly embraced me petting his blonde floof.
"Nah a, ladies first" Chris replied, slightly slurring his words.
"Oooo, you're such a gentleman" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"I'll show you how it's done Chris, I'm a professional just you see" I stated, trying to hide the fact that the statement was a complete and utter lie. I held the cue out in front and squatted slightly. With my chin resting just above the stick and my eye line level with the ball, I prepared myself for taking he shot. Just as a pulled back the cue, I began to hear a soft snigger from behind which soon erupted into laughter. I turned round to find Chris with a beaming smile on his face.
"Is there something funny Mr Dixon?" I questioned.
"You're kind of holding the cue the wrong way round" he said while laughing softly.
I looked down at the cue: how embarrassing.
"Yeh, well, erm, I was just checking you were paying attention" I answered, this again being another lie. I adjusted my position once again and, this time holding the cue the correct way round, pulled back the wooden stick.
I took the shot and well, I completely missed the ball.

My ears detected Chris sniggering again which also caused me to giggle slightly.
"Let me guess, you have no idea what your doing and the whole 'I'm a professional' thing was a lie?" Chris said.
"Yeh you got me" I replied with a smile.
"Well, because I'm a kind person, I'll help you" he said, emphasising the word kind.

He stepped forwards and grasped my shoulders softly. He spun me 180 degrees so I was facing the table. The distance between our bodies was eliminated as his chest pressed gently against my back. His hands held loosely onto my waist which sent a tingly feeling throughout my veins.
"First tip, keep your hips in line with the direction of your shot" Chris explained in a hushed voice. With each word spoken, his warm breath brushed along the back of my neck, causing another tingling sensation to pulse through my body.
"Next, look straight down the cue". I slowly leaned forwards so my chest was parallel to the wooden stick. Chris' body mirrored my movement. I tried to keep my focus on the shot but with his body pressed against my own, my mind occasionally drifted.

"Slowly pull back" Chris explained. I didn't know wether it was the alcohol getting to my head but his voice sounded so soothing and somewhat seductive. I pulled back the cue and took the shot. The ball rolled perfectly into the hole. A moment of silence past and we both remained still. The only sound to be heard was the fast pace of my heart beat and the rhythmic sounds of our breathing.

Feeling slightly flustered by the whole situation, I began to awkwardly shuffle which caused Chris to pull away. I turned to face him.
"Not bad y/n, not bad at all" he said with a smile.
"What can I say, I had an alright tutor" I replied, nudging him playfully.

Okay dokey, so i haven't updated this in like a million years, I'm sorry about that. I found this chapter quite hard to write and I had a massive writers block for ages. I have also been working on another story which involves Chris along with the sidemen and other friends so yeah, I've been busy writing that.
Any way, thankyou for all the support, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!