3,2,1 cheese...

We ordered. General chatter and conversation filled the air while we waited. The lads filled me in with some juicy stories about my cousin, some of which will be hard to forget. The occasionally pun was dropped and laughter was often triggered. The food was delicious as always-after all, Nando's never fail to live up to expectations. As an extra bonus, Chris was sat across from me and we exchanged eye contact every once in a while.

An hour or so later, once we had all finished eating, we paid and made our way to the car park. The rest of the group walked ahead but I managed to catch up with Chris and pulled him to the side.
"Do you mind if we have a picture?" I asked. There was a few seconds of silence. "I mean, only if you want too, I would completely understand if you didn't want too, I mean I bet you get sick of taking photos with subscri-"
"I would want that" he said laughing slightly, stopping me mid sentence.

Damn it y/n, what happened to the whole stay calm and don't say anything stupid plan? I mean what was that? You went on full panic mode. Now he thinks I'm some obsessive freak-which I am-but ugh...

"Hey Hope take this photo real quick" Chris called. I opened up the camera app and handed her my phone.

I shuffled towards Chris. The scent of his aftershave lingered around him. He wrapped his arm around my body and planted his hand on my lower back. I could feel his head tilt towards me, it pressed against the temple of my own. A tingling sensation flooded through my body. I could feel my cheeks heating up but prayed nothing was too noticeable.

"3,2,1 Cheese!" Hope exclaimed. Normally, I can just about force a fake smile on photos, but this one was genuine.

Hope triggered the flash and I collected my phone.
"Thank you" I said to Chris. "For the photo and for stopping me from rambling on, I don't even know why, but at times I just end up talking and talking, majority of the time it's absolute rubbish".
"It's fine" he said with a smile on his face. "You looked kinda cute" he added...