[chapter one]

[Lyon's Hospitality]

Juvia and Lyon walked by each other, with Lyon's hand consistently brushing against hers. It was evident that he wanted to hold her hand, but Juvia didn't know if she was shaking right now or not so she didn't let him. On a normal circumstance, she probably still wouldn't let him as her heart does belong Gray's. But Lyon was kind enough, and Juvia appreciated their friendship nonetheless. She wondered, though, if maybe Lyon was secretly helping her get Gray but attempting to get Gray jealous of him?

"Ah, Juvia-chan, are you heading straight for Fairy Tail?" Lyon asked her in a happy voice as she glanced at him, his smile so genuine. "Because, I do not mean this offensively, but you look like you could clean up a little bit. Your eyes are red from-- what I can only assume-- crying, we wouldn't want your guildmates thinking that you don't want to see them, right?" Juvia touched right below her eyes, has she been crying a lot? It's been a while since she's looked into a mirror, she couldn't tell if her eyes were bloodshot.

"Lyon-sama, thank you for the offer. Juvia didn't think about how she looked until now, but... where would you take Juvia for her to clean up?" She asked, trying to smile at him but nothing happened.

"My house, of course, and while we are there, I could even make you small meal. I don't know where you were, but I can guess that you're kinda hungry, right?" Spot on. "So, it would be good for you to have a home cooked meal. Here, follow me, you haven't been to my house yet."

He grabbed her pale hand which was surprisingly calm and lead her down to his house. Juvia followed, but looked around the unfamiliar town. She hasn't done a lot of exploring, this entire mission she was mainly staying at one place with someone. Hopefully they weren't too far away from Fairy Tail so the walk wouldn't be too long for Juvia. She never liked walking in the rain, especially when she was a child.

His hands were warm for him being an Ice-Make Mage and he kept her close to him as he hurried off to his house. Juvia was curious about what his home looked like and if he had any roommates, her first guess would be Sherria but she could live with her cousin. It could be his other guildmates; Toby, Jura, Yuka... but it doesn't seem like Lyon would live with any of them. Mainly because Jura is a Magic Council member, and Toby and Yuka seem like the two that would probably be roommates with each other.

Being pulled out of her thoughts, Lyon opened the door to his house and let Juvia inside so they could escape her rain momentarily. His house was very neat and pristine, with everything looking freshly cleaned up and organized. He had a white couch pressed against a wall with a coffee table in front of it, that had a white vase and a rose inside of it. A Lacrima-Vision was in front of the coffee table and was sitting on top of TV stand that held movies in it. Down the room there was a small kitchen and a four seated table with cute, little place mates for plates and etc. to go on it. Down a hall there was two bedrooms, a bathroom, and apparently a training room.

"Do you like it?" Lyon asked, grinning at her with pride evident. Juvia was left speechless, if he had a significant other, this would be the perfect home for a family.

"Juvia more than likes it... she thinks it's a beautiful home, Lyon-sama, you did a good job with it." She finally smiled back him, before she took off her damp hat. Juvia's clothes are still all wet from the rain... she'll have to change them when she gets to Fairy Hills.

"If you need fresh clothes, you can find some in my room, and the bathroom is right across my room for you to shower or anything if you need to. I'll be making your meal now." Lyon told her as he walked to the kitchen, Juvia was surprised that he was giving her all this access to his home. Though, she decided not to say anything about and headed off to his room to get any clothes she could.

They might now fit Juvia, though, Lyon-sama is much taller than her... She thought, carefully opening the door and stepped inside. He had a king sized bed with multiple blankets, it looked rather comfortable to sleep in but this was not her house so she wasn't going to touch it. Juvia just need to change, eat, and then head to Fairy Tail.

His closest consisted of many outfits that looked too big for Juvia to wear but their was one white, silky robe with "Vastia" embroided onto the back so she grab it and took of her wet dress. The robe was extremely soft, and Juvia felt bad for having to wear it. She was definitely paying him back for it when she got the chance. It was loose at the top and revealed some of her cleavage, Juvia did not want to show it off but had no choice. As she tied it and pulled her hair back, she walked back to the living room.

Lyon glanced at her and blushed slightly, she looked amazing in the white robe as it showed off her curves and cleavage. It looked great on her especially since it had his name on the back, it was almost like he belonged to her. No, don't get distracted! Focus on the task at hand. He told himself mentally and hurried up with the meal, wanting to run his hands up and down her.

Juvia sat down at the table and crossed her legs so nothing was revealed down their. Being this exposed was embarrassing for the bluenette, as she only wanted Gray seeing her like this. Oh, Gray-sama... how is he going to feel knowing that Juvia went to Lyon-sama's? She doesn't want him thinking she's into Lyon-sama! She fidgeted with her hands nervously and hoped Lyon didn't notice her nervousness.

"Juvia-chan, here is your meal." He said with a smile, placing the plate down in front of her. It was a simple dish of pancakes with blueberries on top of it. "I put blueberries like your blue hair." Juvia twittled with her fork before she started to eat, rather reluctant.

Juvia just wants to get to Fairy Tail as soon as possible, she misses all of her friends and she can only imagine their sad faces because they miss her, too. It's not like she doesn't appreciate how kind Lyon-sama is, she just doesn't want to be stuck here for too long. Sorry, Lyon-sama, but Juvia really wants to see all of her friends again, sooner or later. After this meal, she'll be leaving and you won't be able to prevent her from leaving, she's to excited and anxious to see them.