New School

Woah guys it's my 4th Chapter already. I hope that someone is reading this story.

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

NARRATOR'S POV:

Sandra woke up the next day with a smile on her face. She didn't bother worrying what will happen at school on her first day. All she did was smile while stretching up on her bed."7:15 am sharp! Yes! I'll be early for school today." as she was standing up to take a shower. She went to the bathroom inside her room, and she never thought that there is such a thing as a fancy bathroom, a big tub and a spacious shower. She took a deep breath and slipped inside the shower. After taking a shower. She went straight to her closet and found a new uniform ironed just for her. She smiled to herself and wore the uniform. She scanned herself from head to toe and smiled,"I've never worn a uniform for a long time. I really do miss this." she said to herself while pondering about how she looks. She turned around and saw how messy her room was because of the boxes piled up around the room."Aissssh. I need to clean my room when I get back or else my mom would scold me again." she said while slapping her head in disappointment. She went out of her room and headed downstairs.

SANDRA'S POV:

"I can't believe it's my first day of school." I tell myself while walking down the stairs. I skipped to the Kitchen and saw Oppa, Sungchan and Raeh eating breakfast. Sungchan glanced at me and smiled,"Goodmorning Dara! Come here and sit down. Eat some breakfast before we go to school." he said while biting on the toast he's eating. I'm actually still not used to it when people call me Dara and not Sandra. If you didn't notice, my Korean name is Dara, that's why my English name is Sandra. Anyway, we'll just leave it probably because I've never heard it for a very long time so it sounds awkward to hear at the moment.

I smiled back at Sungchan and said,"Okay. I'm kinda hungry too." I said while staring straight at the food. I took the seat next to Sungchan and started eating. After a few bites, I glanced at Sungchan and finally said something, "Sungchan-ah,.." I said with a soft voice."Nae Dara?" he replied still eating. "Why do--" I stopped talking,"Umh, nevermind." I said holding back my thought and question. He looked at me and asked,"What is it? Tell me. Maybe I can help you." he said with a worried face. I shook my head and started eating. "Alright. If you don't want to talk about it. It's fine." he said smiling at me.

After we ate breakfast we headed to school.

Meanwhile at Busan....

"Eomma and Appa. I'm gonna miss you! Please take care of Sooyoung and Hana for me. I love you! I promise to send you money every month when I get to settle in Seoul." Sehun said to her parents who are tearing up. "Eomma, Appa. Stop crying! I have to leave for us to have a better life." he said as he tried comforting his parents. "Oppa, do you really have to leave us?" Sooyoung asked as she cried. "Nae Sooyoung. I have to. If I don't, then whose gonna buy you dumplings?" he joked to her younger sister trying to make her smile. She smiled at him. "Sooyoung, take good care of Hana, Eomma and Appa while Oppa is gone okay? Always stay healthy and just call me when something happens, Arasseo?" he said while hugging his little sister. "Hana, be a good girl and listen to Eomma and Appa, while Oppa is gone okay?"he said. "Nae Oppa!" Sehun grabbed her and started spinning her in the air. "I love you Hana!" he said. "I love you too Oppa!" she replied. "And I love you Sooyoung." as he glanced at her. "I love you too Oppa!" she smiled back. "Bye Eomma and Appa. Please stay healthy. I love you!" he said as he hugged them both.

SEHUN'S POV:

After a few minutes I entered the bus and looked for a spot near the window. Luckily I found just the perfect spot I wanted at the back. I sat down and had a lot of thoughts in mind. Like what does my new school look like? What kind of job can I find there? How am I gonna turn out there while living alone? "Aishhhh!" I said to myself. After a few minutes of thinking. I fell asleep. After long hours of travel, I woke up and looked around to find that all of the passengers went down already, leaving me by myself inside the bus. "Aissssh! Dang it! Why did I fall asleep." I said while blaming myself for not waking up earlier. I went out of the bus and started walking. As I kept on walking, I found a cab. I got inside the cab and handed him the piece of paper containing the address that I'm heading to. He read it and without uttering a word, he drove and dropped me off in front of this Apartment building. I paid him, left the car went straight to the landlady's office and knocked on the landlady's door. She opened it and smiled,"Are you Oh Sehun?" she asked. I nodded and entered her small office. She handed me papers to sign for approval of renting one of her rooms available. I signed it and shook hands with her. She stood up and led me to my room. I followed her. When we came in front of the door she handed me 3 keys. One for the door, one for the mailbox and an extra if ever I lost my room key. I smiled at her and bowed. She left and I went inside my room. "Woah! This is bigger than I thought." I said while complimenting the room. I dropped my bags down and jumped on the bed. "Even the bed feels nice." I said still smiling. "Aaaaaaah! This day is tiring-- *yawns*- I feel sleepy." I fell asleep and started snoring.

SANDRA'S POV:

My first day at school was great. I met new friends and had lots of interaction with cute guys that I can proudly say that is waaaay better than THAT JERK JEREMY! But time went by so fast and I'm now in the car heading home with a tired body and hungry stomach. As we arrive home I went straight to the kitchen and found my parents and Sungchan's parents preparing food in the table. My eyes grew big and started running towards the table looking amazed. "Woah, woah, woah sweetie! We're not done yet." my dad teased as he was placing another plate of bibimbap on the table. "Aaahhhh! This smells good! I said while smelling the food. "It sure does." Oppa, Sungchan and Raeh said in unison. After preparing, we all sat around the table and started eating. After a long conversation and shower, it's finally time to sleep. I cuddled myself into my warm blanket and closed my eyes.

Suddenly...

I saw the door open little by little and sat up straight. I saw Sungchan standing on my door with a smile on his face. I smiled back wondering why he's here. "I'm here to say goodnight to you." he said while scratching the back of his neck. "I see. Well Goodnight Sungchan. Sleep tight." as I went back down to sleep. "Goodnight Dara. I hope that tomorrow we get to do the things we used to do when we were little. I just wish Daniel was here and—OH MY GOD... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought him up... I know it's a very sensitive subject..." He said panicking while rubbing the back of his neck.

"No it's okay. Don't worry about it." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and said, "Okay... Goodnight, Dara!" he said, "Goodnight Sungchan!" I responded, while falling back to sleep. I heard him close the door and left. I felt my heart stop when I heard the name Daniel. I then asked myself,"How is he doing now? Is he doing well? I miss him like crazy." I said while tearing up and remembering the good times we had together. It felt good hanging out with Daniel, he was like one of the most important people in my life and one of the only few I've ever entrusted my secrets to. "I hope I'll be able to meet him and see him in person again." I said. I smiled at myself and went back to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well did you like this Chapter. I hope they'll meet soon. Continue reading. Some new characters will be revealed on the upcoming chapters. So stay tuned. ;)

*ALL OF MY STORIES THAT ARE MADE SIMILAR IN ANY FORM TO ANOTHER STORY ARE PURE COINCIDENCE.*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

By psshbyunteaa

© 2014