Adventure

DARA'S POV:

Everything went pretty well during our dinner. Although we got teased a lot. I mean it's not that I'm complaining, but for goodness sake, our families are really childish. I guess they probably had tons of fun trying to set me up with Daniel. I was trying my best not to say anything embarrassing, so I just sat there and ate quietly, without saying a word. When all of a sudden my mom just asked me this ridiculous and out of this world question, "Sooo sweetie, when are you having my granchildren?" I choked from my food, and Daniel ran and gave me some water. I stared at my mom with the 'wth, are you serious' kind of face, and she just smiled at me. UGH, COME ON MOM, GROW UP! I looked at Daniel, and he just looked at me with a calm face. WHAT IN THE WORLD. YOU'RE OKAY?! I was mentally panicking and I just sat there helpless. Why is everyone laughing. This is a law violation. I'm gonna sue all of you.

Daniel tapped my shoulder and I just stared at him with a pout plastered on my face. He chuckled a little and smiled at me. OMYFREAKINGGUMMYBEAR. That smile. He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"We can start tonight if you want." he said seductively and smirked. I froze on my spot, OMG. Did he just-- oh fuck.

I looked at him with a flushed face. I  just couldn't think straight, and I just sat there with the most TOMATO face ever. I bet people would love to squeeze out the juice from my face right now because of humiliation and embarrassment. With an amused face, he just laughed at my reaction. WTF. He just laughed at me? Did he just laugh at me? Ugh. DANIEL LEE! You're getting it from me later, just watch.

"Just chill babe. I'm just kidding." WHAT? Did he say BABE. OMG. This guy is the death of me.

"B-b-babe?" I asked flustered from what he just called me.

"Haha. You look so cute." he commented. I can't help but turn even more red. I was really embarrased right now, and this stupid face is not cooperating with me. YA! PLEASE! Stop blushing.

I put my head down so that he wouldn't see my tomato face. I felt him slowly reach for my hand, and held it. He held it tight yet gentle, enough for me to feel that he was sincere. I looked up and saw him smiling directly at me, and I smiled back knowing what he meant with just one small smile. I've known him too much, that even with such a small gesture, I can read his thoughts. He stood up first and excused himself to go to the bathroom, and after awhile I followed saying the same thing to my family. When I got out of the room, I immediately received a text from an unknown number.

'Wait for me. I'll be back for you.' - UNKNOWN

Who's this? I asked myself. I looked at it, and being the clueless person that I am, I didn't reply and just ignored the message. When I received another text from the unknown number.

'I missed you.' - UNKNOWN

HUH. Who the hell is this? I was stuck in my thoughts when someone suddenly pinched my cheeks, and by reflex I pushed the person away. The person fell and I looked at who it was and gasped.

"Ohmygush. I'm so sorry Daniel Oppa. I didn't know it was you." I said worried.

"It's okay. But why do you look so lost? Did something happen?" he asked concerned.

I looked at him and I didn't know what to say. What do I say? That I received a text from a random stranger, and that unknown person told me that he or she will come back for me? And on top of that the stranger said I miss you, which really scared the hell out of me.

"Hey. It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I understand." he said and smiled.

I felt really flattered with his actions and I could not wait to see where this relationship is going. Truth be told, I never felt much lighter when I found out that Sehun "Daniel" Oh is the same person that I met in school. The same person that gave me butterflies everytime we talk, or the person who would make my heart flutter with just a small smile. I am still in shock with the things that happened today, yet I'm grateful to have met Daniel again.

"Dara." He called out.

"Mm?" I replied and looked at him.

"Want to go for an adventure?" he asked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS! Sorry it's been so long.... I couldn't for some reason change my password... after 10 years... I got it reset like WTH :( Anyway, hope everyone's doing well!

- PSH

*ALL OF MY STORIES THAT ARE MADE SIMILAR IN ANY FORM TO ANOTHER STORY ARE PURE COINCIDENCE.*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

By psshbyunteaa

© 2014