Feelings of Anger and Joy

NARRATOR'S POV:

Sandra "Dara" Park was a very lovely 21 year old girl who loves to cook and make people around her happy. She is very humble, basically everything about herself. She never dares to hurt anyone or even burden them. In fact that's the most hated thing she would ever do in her life. She is very talented. All of her friends gets jealous of her, but are very proud to be her friend and how she continously just smiles and never boast about herself. Sandra grew up and went to the States right after her grandfather died when she was 10 years old in Busan, South Korea.

Daniel "Sehun" Oh is a very average 22 year old guy. He hates it when people try to make him do things he doesn't want to do. In short he's cold a person. Right after his best friend Sandra left him and his Mother's death 10 years ago, he's bright personality turned into a very dark and cold one. He chose to live without smiling and nor to laugh like he used to be. Because of this he rarely has friends around him. He also hates his Father for hurting his Mother, and Daniel continuous to blame him for the death of his Mother.

Jeremy Song is a 20 year old guy that met Sandra when she moved to the apartment complex he lives in. They got closer and Sandra became his bestfriend. After Sandra turned 18 they started going dating. He will also be Sandra's ex-boyfriend.

SANDRA'S POV:

I was walking through the busy streets of Downtown Seattle trying to squeeze in with the people walking pass by me and  trying to relieve myself from the pain I've had when I broke up with my boyfriend Jeremy. As time passes by I feel the stress and depression from the situation I'm in right now. But I didn't mind the pain, and went on with my life. Suddenly I stopped and flashbacks of that night came running through my mind again.

Flashback.....

"Nooooo! Stop tickling me.", Sandra said to Jeremy while cuddling him.
"Hahahaha! You're really gonna get it this time.",Jeremy still tickling her. They continued playing while suddenly....

"DINGDOOOONG!"

"Who's that?" Asked Sandra.
"I don't know." said Jeremy who is wondering who could it be. Jeremy then opens the door and sees a girl with a short skirt and top that sees through her bra. She went in and pushed him to the wall to kiss him. Sandra then stood up from the couch and approached Jeremy and said,"Who the hell is she? Are you cheating on me? You Jerk." Sandra growled at him, while holding back her tears. Jeremy pushed the girl away and said,"Sandra, please forgive me. I can explain everyt--" But before he even finished Sandra already left him. He started crying and felt his knees shaking. He pushed the girl away who was about to kiss him again and told her,"Leave me alone you slut. Never come close to me again, because of you my girlfriend left me. If you ever come back to see me, I'll kill you for sure. So leaveeeeee!". He cussed. Then the girl left.

Sandra kept running and running and felt herself trembling from the pain and scene she saw earlier. She couldn't believe that the most important person in her life would do that to her. She wouldn't stop crying and crying. She looked around and took a cab going home. When she came home, she went to her bed and fell straight to sleep. She tried forgetting what happend, and also tried to forget all that just happened that night.

End of Flashback....

Sandra came back to her senses and told herself,"Aniyaa. I'm strong. I'll show Jeremy that I'm not gonna live a bad life because of what he did to me. No! Hwaiting Sandra Jung, Hwaiting!" Sandra told herself to cheer her up and ease the pain. She went on and kept walking.

When she came home, her parents and brother jumped and greeted her with big smiles. She then asked,"Eomma, Appa?! Oppa? Are you okay? What's wrong? Did something good happened and your smile is like up to your ear." Sandra joked while smiling. Her mom grabbed her hand and told her the great news she never expected,"Sandra, your Father has a business trip overseas and he has to stay there until he wants to leave and--" She was cut off by Sandra."Bwo? How is that a good news. He's leaving us and yet you're happy? Chanyeol Oppa, did you know about this?!"

Her mom then spoke,"It is. Don't panic yet, I'm not even done." Her mom said with a disappointed look on her face. Sandra said, "Arasseo, what is it?"

Her mother then continued,"He's staying there but we can go and live together with him. So he's not leaving us, coz we are going to be with him the whole time." Her mother said, while clapping and smiling uncontrollably. Sandra stood shocked and said,"Sinchaa? What country is it going to be?" Her mother said,"It's in Seoul, South Korea." Sandra said,"Bwo? Really? I can't wait to go back there and see the country I've been missing so much." she said while jumping up and down in excitement. She felt happy knowing that when she leaves the States, she will be able to not see Jeremy all the time. This then made her even more confident and rest assured that it will be easier for her to forget him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you liked this chapter. I can't wait to get the new one started. Please keep reading till the end. Just message me if you have any questions regarding my story or anything. Thanks! :)

*ALL OF MY STORIES THAT ARE MADE SIMILAR IN ANY FORM TO ANOTHER STORY ARE PURE COINCIDENCE.*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

By mhedallion

© 2014