Chapter 31: Filler Night

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys!  Tried to keep up with school und stuff! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Y/N and Ruby got back from their 'session' and joined their teams as they saw Penny and her partner Ciel Soliel obliterate the two poor members of Team CRDL. Ruby went to congradulate her friend as Y/N sat with his fellow Nazis.

Adalard: Sieg Heil! Herr Lieutenant. Have jou made peace betveen our two Teams?

Y/N: Jou could say something like zat.

Vastilza Betrovzka: Comrade! I also overheard you four will not be entering future tournaments due to the use of 'dangerous weaponry'

F/N: Screw zem! Ve are schtill having fun! Right Lieutenant Y/N?

Y/N: Ja! Ve schtill have ze rest of ze tournament! So I say ve enjoy it zoo ze limit! Vho's vith me?

_AR and Vast: Aye!

Timeskip

Team __AR was impressed by RWBY's Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee's performance against their opponents, two members of Team FNKI.

Adalard: Zat trumpet... Vas ze most awkvard und strange veapon I've ever seen.

F/N: I agree!

Y/N: I personally like it. It reminds me of jazz music I listened to back on earth.

Vastilza: Comrade. We all miss the world we were in. But it seems there is no turning back. We cannot return, and you're hearing this from a Soviet.

Y/N took off his gas mask as he began fiddling with his recently bought scroll. The Nazis and The Soviet leaned in to get a closer look at what game 'Flappy Cardin' was. And why Y/N was raging after he died a few dozen times.