The music room

School was out for Christmas break and all of the group went home except for cake. She stayed after school alone to do a bit more stuff. She went into the music room.she grabed a guitar case with her name on it and took the guitar out.

Cake: *whispers* ok let's see how the song is coming out...

Mike still hadent left yet too and when he saw cake in the floor with the guitar he stood beside the door and listened*

Cake: *plays the tunes for the song and sings softly*

SongThey'll be times when u think ur gonna fall, and u feel like ur backs against the wall

Song
They'll be times when u think ur gonna fall, and u feel like ur backs against the wall. But you don't have to worry cuz I'm here when u call.Cuz we're better together I'll be here whenever, you feel like u need a helping hand. Yea we're better together always and forever, I'll do anything for u I can. They'll be times when u think u can't decide, and the pieces don't fit no matter how hard u try. But u don't have to worry cuz I'm here by ur side.
(Ends song)

Cake: *smiles*

Mike: wow

Cake: *gets scared when she hears a voice* MIKE!?

Mike: oh uuhh sorry! *blushes*

Cake: *blushes like crazy* um..did,you..uhm

Mike: yea I did...

Cake: heh...

Mike: u sound beautiful cake...IV never heard u sing before..it was amazing...

Cake: thx...

*they both sit there looking at each other and they both come closer and kiss*

Mike and cake blush*

Mike: well we should head home now...

Cake: yea..lets go...

*they go out school for Christmas break and head home*

I know it's a short chapter but I love that song. The name is better together if u listen to it the video has a boy with a guitar and the girl singing. IM NOT MAKEN THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTERS CUZ IM A LAZY BUM XD SORRY BUT ILL MAKE THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER THO BAAI!! :3