Chapter 32

*5 months later* {Autumn's POV}

Me and Harry have been a couple for almost 6 months and guess what today is.

CHRISTMAS BABYYYY

I jumped into the shower since it was 4 pm and I still hadn't gotten ready yet because someone... *Cough* Harry *cough* kept disturbing. I did the normal shower stuff, then I got out and dried my hair and body. I slid on some underwear and a bra and ran into my closet. "What to wear..." I mumbled to myself. "You could also just stay like this. You look awesome and I like the view." I suddenly heard Harry whisper as he hugged me from behind.

"Harry get out!" I laughed pushing him towards the door. "But we still have like an hour left." He whined. "I still have to do my make-up, hair and pick out an outfit, now get out." I told him pushing him out of my closet. He sighed and pressed me up against the door, locking it. "Just ten minutes. I just wanna make-out c'mon." He whined again. I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled and he smirked, pressing his lips against mine.

Harry picked me up and gently layed me down on the bed not breaking the kiss. And basically we just layed there making out for I don't know how long. "Harry how late is it." I moaned against his lips. "I don't care." He whined, kissing me a little harder. "Harry, seriously." I giggled and he sighed and took out his phone. "Shit." He said. "It's half past five." He said with an apolegetic smile. "Shit, Harry." I cursed running to my closet and picking out an outfit.

I quickly slid on my shoes and left my hair in its natural curls, putting a white beanie over it. "Babe why can't we just celebrate christmas with your family?" I whined. "Because me and the boys always celebrate christmas with eachother and this year it's at Liams, turn. Are you ready yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "Harry I'm not wearing make-up yet." I said and walked up to me. "You look absolutely gorgous." He said and I blushed slightly. "Shut up and let me put on my make-up I giggled running into the bathroom, quickly doing my make-up, only to run back into my room to put on my heels. I swung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone. "C'mon." I told Harry and he smiled, taking my hand as we walked downstairs. "Bye, Merry Christmas!" I yelled before we got into Harry's car and drove towards Liam's house.