→ living together.

she unlocked the door of your appartment, sighing loudly. she dropped her heavy bag on the floor, rubbing her shoulder. goddamn, those college textbooks were heavy. looking at them one last time, she gave them a strong kick, sending them flying a few feet away. she knew she'd have to get to them in a few hours, hit the books and start her homework, but frankly, she was exhausted right now and all she wanted was to hit the hay; one more look at those books would make her vomit. she flopped herself onto the sofa, falling asleep almost instantly.
nam came home a few hours later, surprised that the door was unlocked. he laughed to himself once he came in further inside, seeing his girlfriend all wrapped up in the big fluffy grey blanket they always kept on the couch. she must've been so tired, she forgot to lock the door and headed straight for the couch. as much as he worried about her, he  couldn't help but grin at the situation.
"hey... hey babe.wake up" he said, shaking her awake. as she stirred, his heart skipped a beat as he realised exactly why he loved her so much. she was beautiful even when she wasn't trying to.
"hey spicy noodle." she greeted him in a groggy voice, a sleepy smile resting on her face.
"time for you to wake up and do your assignments!" he reminded her, and the smile faded off her face.
"goddammit nam, you ruined the mood. i was gonna kiss you but not anymore."
"whaaaat? look at this spicy face, how can you resist me?" he answered, waggling his eyebrows.
"sorry nam" she shrugged, getting up and trudging towards her bag.
"what if i go to the supermarket and get you your favorite spicy noodles?" he proposed.
"well then maybe i'll reconsider." she answered with a wink after picking her bag up and turning around to speak to him. then she continued on to their bedroom, leaving nam to think about how he could possibly love someone so much.