Listening to the Wilds by @Fa1245

Listening to the Wilds by Fa1245

DESCRIPTION:-

There are things that we often misunderstand as the difference between ego, obsession and love as well as the aspects of the human and the animal nature. Everyone has a choice. The question is what do you choose? Our human emotions are unpredictable that none might understand their motive. As we all know 'failure is the pillar of success', this is the story of our fellow mate-Abdul Khan. Whether you see him, always remember that we all have flaws underneath. To overcome, never criticize people who actually try to redeem themselves. Before you judge someone, remember-none are perfect as well as their views.

Complete story

26 parts

Adventure

Review:-

6/10

This story has a strong start and does hook the audience.  The plot line is very good.  It appears to flow well and I have no worries for that.

However, I don't mean to offend, but the English is a bit poor and this can be a bit off putting. I'd suggest getting an editor who will perfect it for you.  This was the only major area that let you down, but it is important so that's why the rating dropped.

I genuinely think this story has a lot of potential, and you as an author do too.  This story can go a long way with some editing.  Please keep writing, you will do amazing!

Review added on the 4th December 2016