He is my brother? (Harry Styles fanfic)

a/n: Just wanna let you all know that I wrote this story back when I was 12 and I was such a carrot back then. So please forgive me if you found some are stupid or too childish. Trust me, my other books are much mature.

CHAPTER 1

"Honey!! Wake up!!" My mom shouted. "Just give me five more seconds!" I replied. "I already gave you five more shits!"

Seriously, her shits and stuffs doesn't make a single sense. Sometimes I kinda wonder why would she even say that.

"Fine. I'm coming." I lazily got up from my bed and forced my ass to go down the stairs. "Good morning sweetie." Why would even my stepdad call me sweetie? That's weird.

"Thanks for calling me a 'sweetie' because it's like it has been a whole fucking century since I have been called by that word." I told my stepdad sarcastically. "A millennia actually." My older sister interrupted.

"Domi, will you just be nice for 1 day?" Okay GREAT. I hate being called by the name DOMI. "I can do it by 1 second." I replied sarcastically. "Dom please." My mom said. "You don't know how I feel mom. Guess who was the reason why you and dad broke up." I said pointing at my stepdad. My stepdad simply nodded. Personally, I still can't get over the fact that mom and my biological dad split up and eventually divorced just because of my stepdad. I went out the door with rage then I was followed by my sister.

"Hey girl." She said in her poshy tone.

"What do you want?"

"For you to be happy." She replied.

"Well I'm not happy."

"Dom-" she paused.

I turned around, "What?" her face looked like she was going to tell something I don't know. "Ummm nothing." She replied in a I-don't-know-how-to-say-it tone.

I nodded. "Oh." then she went back to the house.

What could it be?

A few minutes later, after I was finally able to cool myself, I decided to go back to the house. As I walk through the front door , I could hear my mom, dad and my sister arguing.

"Les, I think we should tell her." my stepdad said.

"No we cant." my mom replied.

"What do you mean?"

"We can't just tell her that she's-"

"Hey guys." I interrupted. They all looked at me like there was something wrong. "What did I miss?" I asked.

"Ummm nothing. Just go back to your room so you can finally chill out." my mom said trying to break the topic. "I'm already fine. Why? What's the matter?" I asked.

My mom stared at my stepdad while my stepdad gave her a we-should-tell-her look.

"Ummm Dom, can we talk to you?"

Okay great. Here we go.

I sat down at our couch with my sister beside me.

"Okay so. What is it?"

"So ummm. I'm gonna take this nice and slow-"

"Just start so this can be finished." I interrupted.

"So your dad and I were you know....kinda love to have more and more children ever since Helena (My sister) came. After Helena's birth, your dad and I were kinda planning to have a baby number two but for whatever reason.......that baby never came not-"

"Okay, what the hell is this suppose to mean?"

"Just listen." my stepdad cleared.

"Not until when a young woman, probably 17-year of age, came up and told us to take care of her 4-month old baby girl. At first, your dad and I were reluctant to accept the baby but then we felt pity at the woman. She was young and beautiful and we guessed that she wasn't really ready yet in having the baby. Then we finally said, 'yes' as we want to have more children. And that baby is-"

"Me." I interrupted.

My mom sighed. "Yes."

I stood up, and started my sermon. "So if I was adopted, then why didn't you guys told me in the first place."

"Dom-"

"I know what you're going to say. Look, you-all of you knew the whole time that I was adopted. WHY? Why didn't anybody tell me? I shouldn't have lived in this hell hole. PLUS. I have been sleeping and loving with the family which I'm not even related to. GOSH. Right now, I would have-"

"Dominique, STOP." My mom finally shouted.

"You're lucky that we adopted you if not, you might living in the streets right now-"

"Well I'd rather live in the streets rather than being with you guys." I told them before going upstairs to pack my stuff.

I slammed my bedroom door and started crying. Could this be real? Am I dreaming?

Then I texted my friend, Annie.

To Annie:

Hey girl. Can I stay in your house for a week?"

She replied a few seconds later,

From Annie:

Sure no prob. :) xx

Luck for me, I have Annie. A childish friend but every time when I'm down or I have a frown on my face, she would always be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think? HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. :)