"W-what?"

"The meeting is about to start. Where's Yoongi-hyung?" the younger boy asked, tilting his head.

Jimin blinked.

Oh shit.

"I'll call him," he said as calmly as he could.

He had forgotten that he had let Yoongi sleep because he looked so tired after finishing all the paperworks that needed to be done—which was supposedly done yesterday if they did not go to his house. Jimin planned to wake him up an hour before the meeting...

Shit.

If there's anything about Yoongi, it's that it's really hard to wake him up.

He quickly went to their office, finding the older boy asleep on his bed. He sat on the mattress beside his sleeping form and begun his attempts to wake the other boy up.

"Hyung!" Jimin whispered harshly as he shook his hyung's sleeping form. The older boy only groaned in response.

"Hyung, you have a meeting," Jimin tried again.

He's not gonna give up. Well, in the first place, giving up was not in his options anyway.

"Ngh..." Yoongi responded.

"Hyung!"

"Mnnn..."

"Aish! Yoongi-hyung!"

Suddenly, Yoongi sat up so fast it took Jimin several seconds to register what happened. But when his mind finally processed it, he also became painfully aware that when his hyung suddenly sat up, their faces was now levelled and were like, only a few centimeters apart.

He could even see the few freckles near Yoongi's left eyebrow with how close their faces were.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi said in a low voice, making Jimin's breathe hitch. Yoongi brought up his hands and caressed the younger boy's cheek, and in a very husky voice, he said, "Can you please...shut up and let hyung sleep?"

Jimin blinked, his mind working in such a delayed manner.

Yoongi gave a lazy smirk, then laid back to bed, falling asleep as fast as he had suddenly woken up.

Jimin huffed in disappointment. He couldn't believe he had been tricked like that. With seething eyes, he stared at Yoongi's stubborn sleeping form.

Well, two can play at this game, hyung.

Biting his lips in slight hesitation, Jimin leaned towards Yoongi's sleeping form, using his arm to prop himself up. He lifted his legs to the bed so that his already aligned with Yoongi's body.

The older boy was laid on his back, face turned to the opposite direction where Jimin was. Jimin, on the other hand, was lying sideways, facing Yoongi.

This was perfect because it meant that Jimin's lips were perfectly near Yoongi's ear.

He started nibbling it lightly.