Part two

Dorothy sprawled out on her bed and buried her face in the pillows not caring about the mess her makeup would make.
"I'm so nervous for tonight!" She moaned into the pillow,
"I'm more tired than nervous" Chives replied throwing her shoes into a corner without a care. Dorothy smiled at the fact that no one who wasn't close to Chives even knows how short she really is. Platforms and heels in every appearance. Dorothy chuckled the things that the public beleived about the group. she could list things for hours. It's said that Yanni was an ex con, Arakai is undead and that Chives has leaked nudes. According to the internet they all have leaked nudes. No one has seen Dorothy without clothes other than herself.
"I want pizza" Yanni stated,
"Not porridge? Cause that's what they fucking eat here!" Chives yelled throwing a food flyer.
"We eat porridge back home too Chives" Arakai informed her calmly picking up the flyer and handing it to Yanni.
"You will all feel better after some food and a nap. Tonight will be no different then any other night where we have an interview except this will be fun. I'm pretty sure they give us scripts or a run down of what's going to happen when we get there." She said in a calm reassuring voice.

Araki would be the perfect yoga instructor, Dorothy thought to herself. She was so Zen it wasn't hard to picture walking into a darkly lit room with sages burining while hearing the words 'namaste' coming from an inviting Arakai. She definitely had her own charm as they all did.
"Alright I got us some food ordered, it doesn't look weird Chives is just a hater as we know. Get ready to feast".