Part One

"I love England! I can't believe I'm actually here!" Dorothy said as she walked through the airport. Arakai gave her a warm smile while Chives scoffed.
"I hate England honestly, their food sucks and their culture is boring". Chives spat pulling her purple hair into a messy bun.
"Be nice" Arakai scolded like a disapproving mother. "At least until these cameras are gone" she added putting on a smile and waving to the large crowd of paparazzi approaching. "Oh hello! What a warm welcome, Hi!" Arakai beamed. Mouths moved a mile a minute asking question after question, mics were pushed into faces and the blinding camera flashes were going. Dorothy winced and spoke with one eye open still dazed by the cameras.
"So this is your first time in England Dorth? Can I call you Dorth? Where are you headed? How was the flight? What will you girls be doing? When is your next album?"
"Hold up motor mouth let us breathe! You'll find out what you need to know on Saturday night live. Peace!" Yanni butted in pushing the mic from Dorothy's face. Her pink pixie cut was messy from the long airplane ride and her makeup was slightly smudged. She was grumpy, more than usual grumpy. Dorothy wondered if this experience would end up in her next rap, Yanni liked to mix her reality and into her music.

Dorothy pulled on the ends of her hair nervously, she found Yanni inspiring and all around cool. Dorothy would always come up with some random artist to say was her favorite in interviews but in all honesty Yanni was number one. Sensing the irritability of the group Arakai signalled for the body guards to clear a path. Chives lead the way and the girls were off to the hotel.