Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I guess I should start off with telling about myself. Well my name is Kira I will be turning 18 soon in a week which is also the day of Christmas so I usually get tons of presents. I am a calm and lovable person which could also get me in a bad situation. I love to help people and animals when they get hurt which you will find out in my story.

I have long brown hair with brown eyes combined with a sexy body that all the guys want but they don’t get. Since I don’t date guys at all so I will stay single forever. Two years ago my older brother Ken left us so we haven’t heard or seen him since. He is 20 so he is two years older than me plus he was always there for me when I got into trouble until he left that is.

Okay enough about me let’s go on to where it all began which is when I met him.

It all started when I was walking home from work since I was tired from school plus work I decided to take a short cut which happens to be a alley. So here I am walking down a creepy alley with trash everywhere plus it smells disgusting as if someone went to the bathroom. There are also rats down here probably eating some food out of the trash. I was almost out of the alley when I heard a noise behind me. When I turn around I see some guys at the entrance looking in the alley either for someone or something.

I was about to turn around to start running away when someone grabs me. He wrapped one arm around my waist so I won’t get away while the other goes around my mouth to stop me from screaming. I can tell it is a guy since his arms are buff so he is strong. I tried to get out of his arm but he is stronger than me so my attempts were useless.

“I would stop struggling since you are just going to end up hurting yourself” he said while tightening his arms

I stop struggling so I won’t end up hurting myself since he is strong. Since I stop struggling he loosens his arms so they aren’t so tight. I can feel his abs so he must work out a lot. I wish I could see his face so I can know what he looks like but the alley is so dark and he has me in front of him. He starts backing up as the guys come closer to us. When they finally decided to leave he lets go of me finally.

After he lets go I turn around so I can see what he looks like. When I look at his face I can see that he has black hair with dark blue eyes. I slowly travel my eyes down to see that he is bleeding on his side. I can tell that he is also looking me over since his eyes are moving up and down. He finally looks back at my face with a thoughtful expression so I am guessing that he wants to ask me something.

“What’s your name sweetie” he said with his arms crossed

“My name is Kira, What is yours?” I said to him

“My name is Kade and you have a very beautiful name Kira” he said