XII. Waves

'I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me, love me. Still I reach to find a way. I'm stuck here in between. I'm looking for the right words to say. Slowly drifting.'
Waves - Mr. Propz

"Come on Mason, I'm freezing my nips off...All four of them."

Harry shouted while standing on the cliff looking down at the merciless waves pushing against the hard stone. Why had he even agreed to do this anyway? To impress Nina? He was pretty sure that wouldn't even remotely work on her. Maybe on Astrid, but definitely not on Nina.

Harry looked over his shoulders, partly watching where his friend went off to, partly checking out the hot blonde babe who was standing with her arms crossed and a frown on her features. Harry sighed and looked down at his own hands, gulping when he saw them covering his favourite body part and wishing all would end well. Carter too ran up the cliff while covering up his junk. Both boys weren't necessarily shy, but when it came down to women, their penises had to be seen in optimal condition, not shrivelled up because of a bone-piercing sea breeze.

"Sorry, mate. I had to whee." Carter said to Harry after he joined the naked boy.

"Now of all times?" asked Timothy, who was shivering and shaking his head, wishing this moment would be over soon.

"I always have to have a whee when I'm nervous." Carter shrugged.

"You have that too? Thank god I'm not the only one." Harry asked out of interest and mainly to think of something else. Anything was a better topic than what they were about to do. He looked over at Carter who was nodding with a giant grin on his face.

"It's simply nature calling, my friend." Carter responded but was quickly interrupted by an ever-sassy Louis who was standing to Harry's left side.

"This isn't the time to talk about your pee-habits, damnit. This is the time to man up and woo those lovely ladies with drunken bravery." Louis said before noticing a missing detail. "Where's Niall?" He mumbled before looking back and noticing that same lad sitting in his underwear with a beer in his hand and a random pair of jeans pulled over his head.

"Get your Irish arse over here, Horan." The blue-eyed brunette shouted at the top of his lungs, making all the girls laugh and whoop, except for Nina of course.

"I don't want to do it." He uttered out his drunken words and sighed at Lou's persistence.

"Come on, hurry up." Lou shouted again.

"Dude, we're all doing it against our will." Liam added.

"I'm not, Payno." Louis responded, feeling slightly offended at the monstrosity Liam just said.

Niall got up to his feet and pulled the trousers off his head before taking a look at who they belonged to. He knew for certain they weren't his, however he did vaguely recognise the large holes and fancy label. He walked up to Michelle and whisper-begged for a little booster. She giggled and kissed his lips gently for good luck. She smacked his squishy bump and on his way he was to meet up with the boys on the cliff. He kept convincing and telling himself the cliff wasn't that high, that he would be fine.

"Ugh, Boys, I found these on my head. Who's are they?" Niall showed his mates the pair of black jeans and was rewarded with annoyed groans from Louis, Liam and Timothy and a few chuckles from Carter and Harry.

"They're Harry's." Michelle suddenly screamed from behind them.

"How does she know that?" Liam asked bewildered.

"Harold over here probably wore them that time they fucked." Timothy smirked while Harry's cheeks reddened.

"Uh, I..." He wanted to defend himself, feeling his stomach dropping to his feet in guilt and embarrassment. He took the jeans from his mate, making sure he covered everything that needed to be covered with his other hand.