V. Into you

'Oh baby, look what you started the temperature's rising. Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before I make a move.'
Into you - Ariana Grande

The music was loud, the base was pounding in a heavy Grande beat, playing only to entertain the drunken mass throughout the night. Bodies were swirling, drinks were being pored. But nothing could bother him. Nothing could impress him.

No fancy drinks. No naughty winks from the girl behind the bar.

Not even the Playboy magazine which was spread open on the table next to him.

What the fuck was that even doing there?

All his attention was set on the shimmering beauty walking towards him with a determined gaze set on her features. Harry liked that gaze. Harry liked that gaze very much. It was hot. It was sexy. Slightly troubling. Daunting. It was the way he wanted to be looked at by the girl who had made him have a taste of heaven on his own the night before.

The shimmering beauty kept walking towards him, not only tightening his jeans in a certain area even more, but also letting the flutters in his stomach erupt all over again. He felt strangely dizzy, sweaty, even disorientated. His nerves slowly taking the better of him, which was disadvantaging if he wanted to woo her in any way.

As Louis so brilliantly mentioned before, something peculiar was indeed happening to Harry, he couldn't deny it in the least. He was feeling unfamiliar and unnerving things, things which had very little to do with a mere physical attraction. Harry wasn't stupid, he knew he would only be lying to himself if he pretended what he felt was purely concupiscence. The doubts and thoughts were making him mad. Deep down in his soul he wanted to find out what this unsettling something was.

The only way to do that was getting closer to Nina.

He wasn't going to worry about titles and labels. She didn't seem the type to care and Harry certainly wasn't the type to settle down yet. He wanted to get rid of the blur in his head and have some clearance. That was all. He was only willing to take action, to find out what that peculiar feeling was. Frankly, he also just wanted her body, her vulnerability. He wanted to know what it felt like to have her combust underneath him. So for him, the whole thing was a win-win situation.

Taking action meant finding out what strange things he felt for Nina and ultimately having sex with her. Of which he deep down knew, would be pretty fantastic. Probably.

Nina stood closer, stretching her neck to look up at him, accidentally giving him a better perspective of her perfect, full breasts. A smirk took over his features and his gaze travelled down to the leather jacket, white shirt and black skinny jeans she was rocking. Harry wasn't ashamed to openly check her out, on the contrary, it send out a signal.

"Good evening." He smirked while purposely lowering his voice. After he found Nina's eyes travelling down his own body, she answered.

"Hello." Her voice was soft, yet confident. That slight husky tone driving him bananas.

Nina took Harry's features in, studying his eyes, his long hair, his endless legs and narrow hips. A smile touched her lips when she noticed the crazy shirt he wore. His perfume combined with a natural scent somehow invading her nostrils, making her lightheaded in a surprisingly lovely way. She blamed it on the beer. His mannerisms were subtle and smooth, yet still surprising when he leaned forward and pecked her cheek, lingering longer than was deemed appropriate. His hand landed on her waist and squeezed it when his lips touched her cheek. It felt remarkably nice.