Getting Exposed (chp.3)

Gigi POV
When I walked into the hallway I noticed it was getting empty so I started heading for class. I walked in and look for an empty chair. The only open chair is by the one the only...Jazz. "Of course"I whisper. I walk over to sit down and she sees me.
"Sup ma" she said.
"Leave me alone Jasmine". I said annoyed.
"Awe come on don't be like that, you know you real fye right?" She said
"Yes, I know. Now HUSH."
The teacher starts taking attendance. About 5 minutes later she begins.
"Hello class I'm mrs.Malene and this is Bio. Your first class. Honestly we won't be doing to much work because it's so early in the morning and I'm as tired as you...so congrats. I do have a couple of things to pass out tho." She passes out papers and I put them in my new binder.
"Yo Giselle" said Precious from across the room.
"What's good ?"
"Check your phone" she said
"Alright I got you." I checked my phone and  she sent me a iMessage.
P: umm you know those pictures you sent your ex?
G: what ex ?
P:Chris
G:omg those nudes ? What about them ?
P: he leaked them...look. She sent a screenshot and I saw. Immediately tears came to my eyes. "DIOS MIO." I screamed in my head. I put my head down and a few tears slipped out. I looked at his Instagram and his picture got 10,000 likes. I put my head down again.
Jasmine saw me and stopped talking to her friend.
"You good ma ?" She asked concerned.
"No, not really." I said in between tears.
"You saw the pics ?"
"Yeah" I started crying really bad.
"I can't believe he leaked them. I didn't even know he saved them. Now I look like a thot and everyone sees them." I could barely breathe from the tears.
"Deep breath shorty deep breaths" she started rubbing my back.
"I'm gonna go to the guidance councilor." I said
"I'm coming with you." She said.
I asked permission and we left. I was walking to the office when the bell rang. The hallways filled up. Then the word started happening. "Slut" "hoe" people started whispering and I looked at Jasmine with tears in my eyes. "Stay strong baby girl. Don't let them see you cry. Show no weakness."
I shook my head and kept walking. When we got to the guidance office I went to talk to her to see if we could get the pictures down, but since he went to a different school she had to contact that school first. Which would take hours. Jasmine and I left the office. My next two classes were Geometry then P.E. I went to Geo without Jas but I was quiet the whole time. When I went to p.e I went in the locker room and all chatter stopped. ALL EYES ON ME. I walked slowly to the back of the locker room. I went into the shower and started to cry. Pretty soon I heard a camera and saw a flash above my head. "AWE THE LITTLE SLUT GIGI CRYING"
"Shut the fuck up bitch." I got up an ran into the next shower. But there were two other girls in there. I got pulled by my hair and my hands got held down as punches came from all over. It felt like this went on forever because it was only us in there. When they finally stopped I couldn't see anything. My eyes were swollen shut and I was laying on the ground with extreme pain in my chest and face. I crowded to get my phone and dialed Jasmine.
"Hello?" She said confused.
"Jas ?" I barely pushed out. "Help".
I could hear her voice crack because she was about to cry.
"Where are you?"
"In the locker room." I said.
"Sorry baby girl I'm off campus I can't help."
"But I need you."
"What's wrong?"
"Everything..." I hung up leaving her with a panic. I heard someone come threw the door and I said "help please." I heard foot steps and it was Ashley.
"OH MY GOD GISELLE." She ran to me crying.
"What happened ?"
"I saw some bitch taking a pic of me crying in the shower. I went to get the photo deleted and her and her two friends jumped me."
She helped me walk to the office. I got there and the nurse said it looked like I had 3 broken ribs.
They reviewed the cameras and got the girls into the office. I saw all them ugly ass bitches and noticed one as Chris's ex. Also she was my best friend last year.
"Jessica ! You jumped me, why ?"
"You took my nigga I tried to take your life." She said heartless.
I looked at the other girls who were obviously Jessica's minions.
"What about y'all?"
"We don't like yo ass either but we don't want you dead." One said.
"But I don't even know y'all."
"If my best friends don't like you I don't you." The other said.
"Y'all some hating bitches man."