Dick Grayson|Robin| x Reader

Guess who's back...
Back Again...
Lexy's Back...
Tell a friend...
Lol anyways I'm BACK!!! Yay!! C:  Anyways since this is my first post in awhile I'm doing Dick :3 love you guys and enjoy <3
________________________________________
Y/N's P.O.V:

Beep...BEEP!

After the final beep of my alarm clock I threw it at the wall and groaned. A string of curse words were left from my mouth as I got up and went to go put my uniform on and clean myself up a bit.

"Ms. Wayne breakfast is ready!" Alfred's voice said as it echoed through the intercom. "Thanks Al, give me a few". I replied groggily back as I accidentally tripped over my utility belt on the way out. Oof.

"Nice way to wake yourself up isn't Y/N/N?" The familiar voice said with his usual boy wonder chuckle. "Shut it Dick your lucky I like you or I would've beaten your ass by now". I groaned angrily as he helped me up and we went downstairs.

"Good morning you two". Father said kissing my head and gave a small rare smile at Dick. "Morning!" We both said in unison as we sat down at the table and ate out breakfast.

"C'mon Birdy were gonna be late". I scrambled to get my backpack and head into the limo. Dick was a few steps behind me as Alfred opened the door to let us in. (Alfred really needs a vacation ;-;)

Dick and I were ranting about some of the upcoming events at our school passing the time. While we were talking I noticed that Dick's hand kept creeping up to mine till they were touching. He intertwined them together and gave me a goofy smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I pecked his cheek. Alfred opened the door letting us out. "See ya after school Al!" I waved as Dick still had our hands intertwined giving Alfred a smile.

I noticed some of the popular girls giving my deadly glares as they noticed our hands. Ooh if looks could kill!

The bell rang and Dick gave me a kiss on the cheek and sped of to his first period. I sighed as I walked across campus to my first period as well.

As I was walking I felt some hands grab my backpack and very harshly slammed me against the brick wall.

My head was spinning around as I saw a group of the popular girls surrounding me snickering. I rubbed my hand before I got kicked into the gut doubling over.

"That's what you get you idiot, you took my man away from me". Priscilla yelled as she took another kick to my chest. By this time I was already coughing up blood trying to defend myself.

I smirked wiping the blood trickling out of my mouth, "He was never your man in the first place, plus he wouldn't date a whore like you". My words came out life venom as I deflected her next punch.

The girls start to surround me as I feel like I'm taking down some of jokers goons. A small laugh escaped my chapped lips as I started to take out one by one who came at me.

The final one that was left was Priscilla. I got caught of guard and she took a kick at my jaw knocking me out. As the black dots started to cover my vision the last thing I saw was a group of people and a boy in front of me.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to find myself in the nurse's office. I rubbed my head as it was pounding very harshly. I'm glad your awake Ms. Wayne you were out for the whole school day, your dad has come to pick you up". Nurse Jackie said giving me some Advil. (Anyone know the reference? ;3)

I saw my dad and Dick enter the small office as worried faces were plastered on them. I already saw in the mirror that I had a black eye and some bruises but it didn't really matter.

Dick came up to hug me and whispered stuff that made me giggle as my dad got Alfred and helped me into the car since I sprained my ankles.

Dick was next to me on the ride home hands intertwined together and a few kisses here and there. Even thought it was a sucky day, dick always knew how to make it up to me.

*Time Skip*

I was in my cal-king bed as I was watching Bleach (best friggen anime ever) dick and I were cuddling and giggling at some part of the episode.

Dick's smile and laughter always made a horrible day better and who doesn't love his laugh!?

"C'mere I want more snugggleesss". I whined as he was going to get out of the bed. He snickered as he got in bed and showered me with kisses all over my face.

"I love u Wayne remember that". Dick mumble through my hair. "And I love u Grayson". I whispered as my eyes flutter close as sleep took over my body.
________________________________________
Hey everyone! Sorry I have been M.I.A. Lot has happened lately and I'm back on track with life. Thank u for all that u have done for me this past month and we had just reached 80K reads!!! Thank u so much and I will be updating tomorrow hopefully. Love u all lit Kats
~Lexy