Outdated Version.

-Glitchy Reds POV-

I sat up, and looked around. I guess I fell asleep in Silvers room, I turned to look next to me. Silver was asleep there. I poked him on the shoulder, and he looked up at me. "Good morning Silv.. what do you want for breakfast?" He smiled slighty, and I looked away.

I opened the door, "I am making us oatmeal then." He floated behind me, following me into the kitchen. "C-Can I help..?" I sighed. We used to love to cook together. "No.. its mostly things that need to be sanitary." I looked at him. Of course he was dissapointed, I would be too. "Just.. go relax." Blood trailed down his cheeks. "Oh no. Nonono," I hugged him.

"Stop crying please!" I hugged him tighter, and I looked at his eyes. He leaned up closer to me, "Can.. I-I do.. one t-thing?" His voice was squeaky, blush ran across his cheeks. So adorable.. "Anything if it will make you stop crying.." he leaned up and kissed me cheek. We both just stood there, him clearly bracing for me to hit him, and me stunned and blushing like mad.

I leaned down and kissed his lips, then quickly moved away, letting him go. "I.. cant let the oatmeal burn." Was my escuse. I heard Jeff yell, "TOLD YOU! LOVEBIRDSS!" I growled. I am going to need to beat the shit out of him later.

I finished the oatmeal, and pulled Silver into my room. "Its quiet in here." Was my escuse. Once we finished eating, I pushed the bowls away. "Uh... about earlier." I put my hands on his face, and he went red. "Do you love me?" He answered with "Y-Yes.. Red I love y-you." I kissed him again, and he kissed back. I held onto his back, pulling us closer.

Once we ended the kiss, I told him he could do anything he wanted for a while. I went straight -Unlike me- to Doctor Smiley, Nurse Ann, and Eyeless Jacks office. "Whats up?" EJ asked, 'looking' at me. "I need you to make Lost Silvers arms go back on." Ann took a step back, and Doctor Smiley looked at me.

"Im sorry Red, we dont have them-" I placed down a box on their table. Ann opened it up, and looked at the limbs. "Ok.. can you get him in here? Dont tell him if you want it to be a surprise." I nodded, and went to Silver. "Silv can you come with me?" He nodded and floated after me.

I pulled him into the room, and then they pulled him over to the table. "Its checkup time." Silver nodded and layed down on the table.

I cant wait to see him tomarrow.