Chapter 13

Ellie's POV

I looked at Niall and then back at the fake bimbo. I looked back into Niall's eyes and all i saw was absolutely no emotion.

"Well Niall baby?" the girl couldn't stay one second without touching him. It was disgusting.

"Niall?" why couldn't she just leave clearly he doesn't....

"Ok I'm going to make my choice right here and right now." Niall firmly stated. I was sure that he would pick me. We've been friends since god knows how long. And bros before hoes right.

"Ok I've made my decision but I'm sorry" he looked at the bimbo. Yes I thought to myself. Me. He cares about me. Just me and no faker. It was obvious that he was going to pick me i just knew it. But I guess I'm not always going to be right. The next words he said were just to much for me. I was heart broken.

"I'm sorry Ellie but I chose my girlfriend. We never know if I marry her someday. So I don't want to mess up now." My so called bff betrayed me. I thought he cared. I thought he loved me. I thought that I was more important. I thought....a lot but I was wrong.

"Niall you actually did just mess up" I stated.

"How?"

"Well now you don't have a sister or a best friend so go fuck yourself and pack up your things and get the fuck out!"

"Ellie?"

"No Niall get out I'm done with you. We've been through so much and that's how you repay me" I heard my voice crack and soon tears started to fall. Then the phone rang i quickly went to the kitchen with Niall behind me. I was to depressed and emotional to answer it so i just let the machine get it.

"Hello um this is your mothers boss. I just wanted to report to you that your mother was at the hospital. Her stomach had to much blood because her stomach was inflamed. So it caused her to throw up harshly. And we just got the results....Im so sorry but she didn't make it. You will be receiving her paycheck and your aunt will pass by your house next month. Take care. Bye." I stood there lifeless unable to react to what I've just heard. Everything was happening to fast. Why couldn't they have saved her? Why did it have to be her? My only chance to live for? I finally felt tears roll down my eyes. Niall stood there looking at me. He leaned in with his arms opened. I looked up and walked away.

"Awww is someone sad" no shit bitch.

"Get out"

"Dam you don't have to get so mad"

"Oh well I am. Deal with it." anger washed over me and I just felt like throwing a whole chair at her.

"El?" I turned to see Niall with teary eyes.

"Yes?" I know I'm mad but my mom was like a second mom for him. All I did was cry and Niall came into hug me but all I felt was his arm brush against my shoulder. I looked up to see Niall being dragged out of my house by the bimbo. I ran up the stairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I then just punched the mirror and a sharp piece fell on my arm it made a huge cut. But I didn't feel anything. I then took the sharp piece in my hand and was about to cut my wrist but I refused and through the piece against the shower and causing it to cut the middle part of my palm. I just slid down thinking about my life. About Niall. My life was ruined and there was going to be no one there for me. I felt alone. Betrayed. Depressed. Sad. Mad. Terrified. I let a few minutes pass. I then got up and wrapped my arm and hand with a special cloth. After I was done I changed my clothes and went to bed. I just cried myself to sleep and hopefully I can get some rest.