Chapter 6

Ellie POV

"Immmm backkkk" Niall said

"Oh hi"

"Is everything ok Ellie?" I was uncertain of what I should tell him but I decided on not telling him anything. But it was to late even if I did want to tell him. Chris and his little group of buddies and sluts were heading are way.

"Well hello there" I hated Chris and especially that trashy little group he has.

"Hi Chris" I heard through Nialls voice that he felt the same way as I do now.

"Oh so now your going to try to ignore me El?" he said while twirling a piece of my hair.

"Leave me alone"

"You better not touch her Chris"

"Don't worry Horan I didn't come here to do any harm" he said while putting his hands out in surrender

"Then what did you want Chris?"

"Well I came here to invite you and Ellie to my party", "here's the invitation can't wait till you guys come. See you at my party." he finally left with the skanks behind him.

"Well I'm just going to go throw this out" oh well....but then again it's a party i haven't gone to one for a long time.

"Niall no wait. How about you and I go to the party together?"

"You really wan-"

"You know what never mind it was a dum idea"

"No it's ok if you want we can go. But only on one condition?"

"Which is?" I saw that little smirk of his and I knew he was up to something.

"We will only go if you let me buy you a dress and you will be my date to the party"

"Niall-"

"Ok so you agreed I'm going to buy you a dress and then we will go"

__________________________

I'm very sorry its so short ill do more in the next chapter promise 😢 k bye luv u ❤️❤️