Chapter 5

Niall POV

I couldn't wait to go out with Ellie. I know it's just a little hang out with the bestie kind of thing. But I've always had a little crush on her. I couldn't help myself, those brown soft chocolate eyes, that long brown flowy straight hair. I looked at myself one more time in the bathroom mirror. I was wearing a simple white polo shirt, black skinny jeans, and my white Supra's. As I walked out i went straight into Ellie's room without knocking. When I went inside i didn't see her. I looked around her room but she was no where to be found. Then I felt a body on top of me. It could've been only one person... Ellie.

"Hi nialllerrr" she said while giggling

"What are ya doing on my back?", I could smell her juicy couture perfume.

"Let's go" she yelled

"With you on my back and down the stairs?"

"Yes"

"El what if I drop you"

"You won't drop me silly now go"

"Don't tell me i didn't warn ya"

Ellie POV

As Niall carried me down the stairs I jumped of his back and hurried to the kitchen. My mom bought two cars one for her and one for me. Even though I don't have my drivers licenses i can still drive it. My mom thought ahead and taught Niall and I how to drive. I gave the keys to Niall and grabbed the money on the counter. As Niall and I went inside the car my phone had vibrated.

Mommy:

Hi sweetie.....bad news I have to go to a meeting in California and I might not be able to come back home till next month. But if u want Niall can be there with u until I come back. stay safe

Love u.

Me:

Ok mom bye love u to.

I was already kind of used to my mom not coming home for a long time so I was fine with it.

"Um....Niall?"

"Yes"

"Your mom wouldn't mind you staying with me at my house for a whole month right?"

"No....i don't think so, why you ask?"

"Oh um well my mom had to do this business thing in California, so she won't be coming home for a long time."

"Oh ok then I'll ask me mum if I could stay at your house"

___________________________

At the mall

Ellie POV

As we walked in the store the smell of cinnamon and perfume filled the air.

"So where do you want to go first El?"

"Um what time is it?"

When Niall checked his phone he had a terrified look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"What oh nothing i just thought that me mum called" he said with an uncertain look.

"But it's 12 so let's go eat"

"Ok"

We headed up the escalators and we went to the Nando's in the mall. I went to a table while Niall ordered are food. Since Niall was taking a long time I took the extra time to look through my phone and I saw that I had a message

Unknown:

Hey slut, i see ur not working at ur corners. anyway listen stay away from my boy Niall.

Me:

Who is this and how did u get my number?!!?!?!?!!

Unknown:

Look up slut

I looked up and saw Chris and his friends.

"Immmm backkk"