Chapter 1

It was a chilly morning at the terminal. I come here almost every day to look and beg for money. My parents died when I was young.They left for the war and they never came home.As I sat on the cold, hard ground,my eyes wandered the area.everything seemed normal. "Hello! What's your name" asked a rather strange young man, knocking me out of my daydream." Jazzy. My names Jazzy. Nice to meet you sir."I said quietly.The young man smiled and then put a 20$ bill into my hat. I was shocked." Well Jazzy, I hope that I will see you again someday. You seem like a great girl. Have a great day" he exclaimed in a joyful manor before continuing on his way. "Thank you!"I shouted. Unfortunately I don't think he heard me.A couple of hours later, I left the terminal with my money in hand. I ran and got some food,water and a new pair of clothes with some of the money that I got. I decided to save some for later, when I might really need it. After I ate I went back to my house ( aka a cardboard box with a blanket in it) and fell asleep wondering about the kind stranger that had been oh so generous and gave her 20$. And with that she fell asleep.

----------------------------------
Yay! Another chapter done. I'm open to suggestions about what you guys want to see in this book.
VOTE!
COMMENT!
              Ashlyn Bourgeois