Harry’s POV

                Tonight the lads and I are going to New York to spend New Year’s. It had always been a dream of mine and Andrea’s to go there, so this was last surprise from us for her birthday. On the way to New York everyone was sleeping on the plane and I was the only one up. I was going on twitter and everyone were asking about me and Taylor Swift. Like if we were dating or of I was meeting her in New York. I have no idea what’s going on. I mean I know she fancy’s me, but everyone should know that I’m with Andrea. And plus my New Year resolution is to not cheat on Andrea. I was getting fed up with all these tweets so I had to clear things up.

                “@Harry_Styles: Just to clear things up I’m not meeting Taylor Swift tonight. I don’t know where these crazy rumors come from.”

                We finally made it to New York and we were all getting ready to go to dinner.  After dinner we went to Time Square to celebrate with Ryan Secrete even though we weren’t performing Andrea wanted to go. The girls were having fun and Danielle took her “guy friend” on the trip. When it was close to midnight we went outside to watch the ball drop.

                “Hey babe, I’ll be right back. I see one of my friends.” Andrea said.

                “Okay, but be back so I could kiss you.” I said kissing her before she left.

                While she was gone I was talking to the lads and then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

                “Taylor?”

                “Hey guys! How are you?” She asked. She had given all the lads and girls a hug and gave me a hug last.

                “How are you Taylor?” I asked, creating conversation.

                “I’m good, I just got done performing.”

                It was starting to get a little awkward and I wanted to walk away but that would be rude and then she started to talk again.

                “Are you here with anyone?” She asked.

                “Yeah, I’m here with my fiancé.” I put emphases on fiancé.

                Her expression was blank, emotionless. I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. I turned around and tried to find Andrea. When the clock stroked 12 I couldn’t find Drea, but someone pulled my arm. She crashed her lips on to me, but it didn’t feel like Renee’s and I had a feeling who it was.

                “TAYLOR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled.

                “I needed a New Year kiss and so did you.”

                “No I didn’t, at least not from you. You’re the fucking problem right now! All these fucking rumors of you and me together are bullshit! You’re the reason why me and my fiancé are fighting.”

                “That just means it’s not meant to be. Do you not understand that Harry you deserve better.” She said trying to grab my arm once again.

                “Don’t you fucking touch him, you fucking chipmunk.” Andrea said sternly.

                “What are you going to do about it? I already stole your New Year’s kiss.” Taylor laughed.

                “You might have stolen the kiss, but you’re not taking him from me.”

                I felt Taylor pull me in for another kiss, but I pushed her off right away. Before I knew Andrea was running towards her throwing punches at her. She was pulling and punching Taylor in the face. Of course Taylor played the victim and she stood there trying to get Andrea off.

                “Babe let go it’s not even worth it.” I said pulling her off.

                “Don’t you ever touch Harry or any of the boys at that matter you fucking whore.” Andrea said as we pulled her away.

                I told the lads that we had to leave early. While we were walking she kept her distance from me.

                “A great way to start off the New Year.” I mumbled to myself getting into the lift.

                “I’m sorry for ruining your New Year.” Drea said quietly. I told tell she was crying a little by her voice.

                “Babe it’s not your fault.” I said pulling her closer to me, trying to sooth her.

                “Yes, it is. If I didn’t leave this wouldn’t have happened.”

                “No. Now that, this happened she’ll back off. She might be a little afraid of coming near us, but that’s good. She was one annoying chipmunk.” I said causing her to laugh.

                I was going to kiss her, but she stopped me.

                “I’m not kissing you until you wipe that disgusting red lipstick off you.”

                “Fine.”

                Once we went back to the hotel room I wiped the lipstick off and found Renee on the baloney watching the fireworks. I hugged her from behind that caused her to jump.

                “Happy New Year baby.” I whispered in her ear.

                She turned around and faces me. “Happy New year my love.” She said and she kissed me. It was even better than our first New Year kiss last year. “Hopefully this one will be better.” She said.

                “It will be. Because I have you.” I said kissing her one more time.

                We stood there for a minute looking at the fireworks and Louis called us to meet them at this club at Time Square.