Chapter 41

Haley’s POV

                Today is the day of Andrea’s party and I’m so bummed I can’t be there. She put a lot of planning into it and I know she’s never going to forget this night. Liam, Paul and I were going to Skype with her at her party and we had a surprise for her.

                Since there’s a pretty big time difference between Chicago and London we all stayed up pretty late to see her. At around two in the morning London time we finally decided to call her.

                "Hey guys! Oh my God Haley you’re so huge!" Drea yelled when she saw us.

                "Oh gee thanks, you really know how to make me feel secure." I said laughing. "Anyways, Happy Birthday!"

                "Happy Birthday!" Liam and Paul yelled.

                "Aw thanks guys! I wish you were here."

                "Yeah so do we babe." Liam said.

                We talked for a little bit and did some planning for my baby shower. Eventually Liam and Paul got tired of it and decided to step in.

                "So Andrea, we have a big surprise for you." Paul said and picked up the laptop.

                "Hurry up! I want to see it!" Andrea said, getting impatient.

                "Calm down babe!" Liam said, "No matter what you’re going to have to wait to get here to play with it."

                "Oh God that doesn’t sound good."

                "Don’t worry; you’re going to love it." I couldn’t contain my excitement. She’s really going to love us after this.

                Paul took the laptop outside and even on the computer you could see how confused she was.

                "Happy Birthday!" we all shouted and Paul turned the laptop around so Drea could see the new car we got her.

                "Oh my God! It’s so nice you guys! I love it!"

                "Wait that’s not all there is." I said going up to the car and opening the front door. Paul came closer with the laptop so she could see the puppy we got her as well.

                "You guys! Thank you so much, this really means a lot and I can’t wait to get there."

                "Glad you like the gifts love, and we can’t wait for you to get here either. Enjoy the rest of your night." Liam said.

                "Happy birthday again, call me tomorrow and tell me all about the party!" I told her.

                "Okay I will. Bye guys!"

                "Bye!" we all shouted.

                "Okay guys, it’s late now and I have to get going." Paul said handing Liam the laptop. "You guys should probably get to bed too."

                "Okay Paul." Liam said putting his arm around my shoulder and leading us inside his flat. "Goodnight."

                When we got inside we headed to our rooms and he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he went in his room. Yeah, it was definitely time to have a long talk with Andrea.