~*~

Do you know that feeling when you feel like someone is watching, someone who'll probably be behind you. I felt like that throughout the service. I kept looking around,I tried to hold myself but I just kept hearing a voice in my head whispering 'pss McCarthy,'
I was going mad.

He didn't come, he didn't come, why would he come after what I've said to him. He didn't come, which means he's still hurt,he hasn't moved on,he hasn't forgiven me. Today God spoke to me about forgiveness and you know what,I forgive him,with all my heart and soul.
"Where you expecting someone?" Q whispered.

I guess she noticed too.
"No,why?" I asked.
"I wasn't born yesterday," she said.
"So? Just because I was stretching my neck doesn't mean I was looking for someone," I said.
"Your neck?" She laughed.
"What?" I asked.
"Come on you're not being serious," she smiled.

"I believe this is the serious I could ever be," I said.
"Okay but I just find the truth a lot easier," she said.
"Coming for lunch?" I changed the topic.
"No I'll pass," she said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Dad needs me," she said.
"Why?" I asked again. It's never like Q to just up and leave.

"Geez T! You lie to me on my face and expect me to spend the rest of the day with you while you keep lying to me? I have a life too you know," she stormed off. What is going on with everyone being sensitive can't they just leave me alone.
Ahhh! I feel like my headache is coming back.
I need to go home right now!

"Please don't leave," I said to Q as she went upstairs to get her staff.We were now home, on the way home Taylor bought us some pizza for lunch.
"As much as I want to stay and drag the truth out of you I'd rather go home to my overprotective father,I can't do this anymore," she said packing her things.

"Why are taking your toothbrush? Aren't you coming back?" I asked confused.
"I don't know T,it's up to." She said.
"Don't let him come between us," I exhaled. I was following her to the bathroom and my room and vice versa.
"Why blame him? he isn't the one lying to me,I get it you need some space and I'm gonna give you some space," she said.

"Fine, you're leaving me, I'm at my weakest point here and you're leaving me?" I asked.
"Like I said, all up to you. Hey use this time while I'm gone find yourself again.I'll be a phone call away," she was gone.
Okay, what have I done!?
"Don't worry about lunch I got it,I'll call you when it's ready," Taylor said.

"I'm gonna help you," I insisted.
"No really I got this," she said.
"I just need to be busy so that I cannot think about my life right now,and besides im tired of crying," I exhaled as I opened the fridge.
"Okay," she smiled.

"What's going threw your mind?" She nudged me. I guess she noticed me being distant.
"I wish I knew," I exhaled.
"Don't stress,everything will fall into place," she said.
"I hope so,I really hope so," I said.

"What are you guys talking about? Don't answer that," Megan walked in.
We looked at each other, leaving her to roll her eyes.
"So as you know my play is coming soon, which means I need you all to be available," she said.
"When is it?" I asked.
"Friday,this coming Friday," she smiled.She was happy about it.

"Cool,so I'm guessing you resolved your issues with Matty?" I asked.
"We decided to hug each other," she said.
"Who's Matty?" Taylor asked.
"Romeo,they will kiss at the end," I said.
"We will hug!" Meg exclaimed
"My mistake,that's my little sis," I high fived her.

~*~

A few days have passed, Q no longer visited me at home, I only saw her at school. At school she wasn't the inquisitive Q I knew, she only asked about how everyone at home was doing. She didn't talk or ask about Alex. And I only saw Alex yesterday and I hadn't seen him for days. I wasn't looking for him if you're wondering.