"Sounds perfect," ______ said with a smile, looking at Newt. He smiled back at her, and realizing he was still holding her hand, turned pink and slowly let go.

"Sorry," he apologized. Before ______ could tell him there was no need to apologize, Newt got his suitcase and flipped it open, stepping inside. Once he was torso-deep in, he looked over at ______ and extended a hand out to her. "Come on then," he said with a smile. "I need to feed them breakfast anyways."

Taking his hand, the two of them descended into the case, dropping to the bottom. ______ took some time steadying herself, holding onto Newt's arm without noticing for support. Once she felt stable and realized what she was doing, she let go. "Sorry," she apologized quickly.

"No need to be sorry," he told her, staring into her eyes for a moment before looking away. Grabbing a bucket, he headed outside the room, ______ at his heel. Like she had before, she helped out once again feeding everyone. It still made her so happy every time she saw Newt care for a beast with the biggest smile on his face. Sometimes she would just stand to the side, watching him feed them as he would ramble on, admiring him. He had such a lovely smile, and his hair was always wonderfully messy and curly, and she swore she could get lost in those eyes of his...

"______?" Newt called out, realizing she spaced out.

"Oh, sorry," she said. She grabbed a handful of floating snacks and threw them about, helping him feed. After making sure everyone was fed and happy, they returned to the original room, where the candles were slightly helping the two of them warm up.

Newt sat down on the small hammock he called a bed in there as ______ wandered around the room, looking at everything she didn't get a chance to see the last time she was in here. She never realized how many books there were, and then she found one that caught her attention. Pulling it out, she examined the small journal-like book she held in her hand. It was a dark red color, and she began to read the title out loud. "100 Conversation Starters and Questions," she read aloud, looking at Newt.

"Oh, that's a book my brother got me," he told her, looking over at it. Newt and his brother weren't very close, especially when he went to war, but he used to buy things for Newt when he came across something interesting. "He always thought I had trouble communicating with people."

______ flipped through the pages, reading them in her head. Reading through them, she got an idea. She looked up from the book and towards Newt, a smile on her lips. "Why don't we do a set or two of these?" she asked. "It could pass the time while we wait for the power to come back on."

"How are we going to know if the power comes back on from in here?" Newt asked.

______ thought for a second. "Wait here," she told him, climbing up the ladder. Newt was confused for a minute when a few moments later she came back down with a lamp in her hands, the cord extending up and out of the case. "This is the longest chord I had for a lamp. I have it plugged in upstairs. Once the power come on up there, the lamp will come on down here."

"Makes sense," Newt told her as she set it carefully on the table. She went towards him and took a seat next to him on the hammock, flipping to a spot in the book.

"Alright, let's try these two sets," she began, clearing her voice. "First question: given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?"

Newt thought about it for a moment. "There was this professor I had back when I was in school," he began, thinking about each word carefully. "When they had kicked me out, he defended me to no end to try to clear my name and keep me in school. It was with his help I got my job at the Ministry, so perhaps I'd like to have him as a guest to thank him."