Part 1:Everyone is leaving!

At 2087 years,most of the country has been eliminated by Nuclear war so a lots of survivors and citizen pack up and go to a country called Loandian.

Loandian it's the only country that has great services,no infections,clean waters and airs and no radiation.Others country does survived through Nuclear war but radiation it's in their territory a lots of political staff are helping them clear the radiation.

December 2nd 2087 years,a kids that has universe power has been born at a small village Korlando.His mother name that kids as "Kenny",the gods of universe has been giving birth.His mother saw Kenny a bit of weird after giving birth Kenny.She saw Kenny likes and interested at read Universe story,outer space knowledge and outcoming disaster.

The next day,

A part of Loandian city has been eliminate by mysterious creature,a lots of citizen started panic they thinks next death would be he so a lots of citizen started to pack up and leave the country.Political staffs started to stop them leaving country for avoid radiation death meanwhile Kenny mothers don't panic,She trust there's god exist pray to god everyday for clear the radiation,keep them safety and Kenny saw his mother pray to gods everyday and he's power has been increasing inside he's body powers core is expanding because his mother everyday pray god for safety.

2 Hours later (12:00pm afternoon),

Kenny mothers going to nearby shopping mart buy some foods for cook lunch,she saw there's no one at street.She feel very weird and go to shopping mart and saw no one is in the shopping mart then she go pick several fish cans,cooking oil,sushi and vegetable and she go to Counter put some money into the money keeper machine because she have a trust god heart so she don't want steal items.

When Kenny mother back home saw a mysterious flying object ay sky fly pass his house and she ignored that think it's Political staffs are going to find the mysterious creature and attack them.When Kenny mother back home,she shocked and saw Kenny have a light blue and black balls floating afront of he just like the ball is going to ate her son.Then,she going to pick the ball that's floating afront of Kenny but the balls push his mother away and she mother think his son is Alien and pick up the items leave the house leave Kenny alone in house.

7 hours later (7:00pm evening),

The times that sunset,Kenny have wake up he stand up and saw he is adult now.He shocked and find mother but he saw mother has left house he cried thinks his mother abandon he.Suddenly,an highly ranked Priests that passed Kenny house and heard there's a crying voice and he go in Kenny house saw somebody is crying.Priests appease Kenny not to cry and ask he what's happening to he.

After Kenny explaining to Priest what's happening to he,

Priest saw Kenny has a very strong super power that can control Universe,planet orbit,disaster,resurrect a person and control everything and tell he.After Kenny listen priest said he have super power,Kenny don't trust he and prove it that he have super power.Then,priest pick a sword come near he Kenny point at he and pushed priest through the wall and realize the words that priest said was true and then priest told he if you use super power to eliminate earth or do bad stuffs the core that inside your body will self destruct and wont let you reincarnation and lock you at far planet that's not in solar panel.Kenny promise priest wont do bad things and priest bring Kenny to the place human live in it secretly without telling Political staffs or anyone.

Kenny promise priest wont do bad things and priest bring Kenny to the place human live in it secretly without telling Political staffs or anyone

Too be continue

If you like this story don't forget vote & share and comment my story!

If you don't like my story please comment and tell me why do you hate it

If you like my story leave a comment and tell me what's the suggestion you want me to add at next part!

1 shares/vote/comment= +3% next episode publish chances!