Chapter 2

OMG THE VIDEO UP TOP ALMOST MADE ME CRY Y'ALL!! IT'S SO TRUE!! I'M JUST GONNA LAY IN MY BED NOW AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP!!! I GOT THE FEELS!! HELP YOUR WRITER OUT!!! I NOTICED SOME OF Y'ALLS ACCOUNTS OH INSTAGRAM ARE ON HERE TO! ONES I FOLLOW HAHAHA. DID ONE OF YOU MAKE THIS???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon's POV

I walk in the house with Eric running off in front of me and A.J. chasing after him. It's been six years of a wonderful marriage with Amanda. Eric's nine and A.J. is six and there's no need to know mine and Amanda's age. 

"Babe, are you home?" I yell up the stairs. I don't hear anything so I walk up the stairs and into our room and there she is in a ball. I looks like she's asleep but I can by the way she's breathing shes not sleeping shes crying. I walk over to her and pull her into my lap and kiss her head.

"What's wrong my love?" I ask softly.

"Everything." she cries, fisting her hand up in my shirt. I feel my shirt getting wet from her sobs.

"Shhh. Okay baby. I've got you. I'll hold you tight." I say quietly in her ear. She tightens her grip on me and kisses my neck.

"Thanks Si." She says sounding kind of exhausted.

"Always Baby. Remember Simanda forever? Right?" I say with a grin.

She nods her head and I see a smile form on her face. "There's that smile." I say tapping her nose softly. I pull her into my chest and kiss her head.

"I miss these moments." She whispers.

"I do too." I whisper back. We don't get many romantic moments anymore with Eric and A.J. because well they are kids and it takes a lot of attention for them. So, when we do have romantic moments we try to savor them.

-After Everyone's in Bed-

"Hey want to.. ya know..." I ask Amanda, winking.

"Maybe." She says.

"Maybe? OH don't give me maybe." I whine and pull her down on the bed beside me.

"I'll think about it." She whispers in a teasing way.

"We are getting hotter but not what I was looking for." I say pecking her lips.

"Hmmm I don't think we will get any closer." She says sitting up and swinging her leg over me so shes sitting on me.

"Your already closer." I wink. 

"Simon!" She whisper yells and slaps my chest.

"Ow." I say now rubbing my chest.

"Maybe, when you and I go on a vacation we can." She says getting ready to get off.

"When?" I say grabbing her thighs so she doesn't move.

"Next week we are both off work so lets get a babysitter for the kids and leave for the week." She says sweetly.

"I'm gonna hold you to that."  I say pointing my finger up at her..

She leans down and kisses me softly. I groan and wrap my hands around her ass and kiss her a bit rougher. She slips her hand up my shirt and I chuckle. "So, much for waiting."

"Fuck waiting." She giggles.

"We still get that trip though." I say sternly.

"Okay Mr.Bossy pants." She laughs. She leans back down and attaches her lips back to mine and then she pulls away. "I'm gonna make you wait." She says sticking her tongue out. I groan and she lays down beside me and holds my sides tightly. She then snuggles into my chest and takes a deep breath before falling asleep and making me the happiest man alive.