Tragedy

Me and Jaxson had a unhealthy friendship. But I was with Wyatt and lonely because he worked so much and he never had time to talk to me. So I started talking to this guy Gabriel in my gym class we flirted and planned on going to subway one day and we did then he went to the restroom and when he came out I was there waiting and we talked then I just kissed him. I had cheated on my boyfriend it hurt but then again I felt wanted by Gabriel he was sweet and talked to me everyday. So I was secretly cheating on my boyfriend with Gabriel for a while until I left Wyatt for Gabriel. I told Jaxson and he jumped on my ass and told me horrible things and I told him stuff back. We didn't talk for a week until he messaged back saying he was sorry that he was just jealous that I was always talking about Gabriel and I did it for that exact reason but I didn't want to tell him because he was for sure he had lost everything that we had. So I went on with Gabriel it was serious I had lost my virginity to him I started to fall for him. But not the same way as I did for Jaxson because I was depressed even though I had what I wanted from Gabriel. One day I invited him over to see my family and I had told my mom his last name and when he came over she asked him questions like do you know Henry borrego and his said yes she then asked if his grandma was Monica. I started crying because monica was my dad aunt I didn't know any of her kids because I only remembered her when I was a kid and she never had kids with her when she was with my grandma. We were related and it broke both our hearts. We didn't want to leave each other so we stayed together the only people who judge was my family they hated on me for it they called me names and so did Jaxson so I was really depressed. I even had a pregnancy scare and my mother found out we had this huge fight and so did my oldest sister and her it was to much. So Wyatt started to talk to me and comfort me because there was things I shouldn't have said to Gabriel so I decided to leave him.