Mistakes

Wyatt worked two jobs so I'd wait for him to message around 11pm every weekend so I was bored and went through my photos when I was at my bed friends house klara. I had saw that I screenshot Jaxson number  so I decided to use my best friends phone messaging him saying that I was looking for a guy named jerry when I really wasn't . He messaged back saying sorry wrong number and well apologized and asked who he was and started talking to him as a different girl named Samantha off my best friends phone. Then I kinda made it obvious that it was me by what I liked and disliked he told me wow you are just like my ex girlfriend Bethany and I had asked questions like why did y'all breakup and he replied we just got into fights and I asked more but he said I don't really want to talk about it. So one day I decided to tell him it was me all a long he wasn't mad he said it was ok he understood why I would. I never told him I had feeling for him but I still did I loved him and I couldn't let go so I just acted like I didn't like him. So I had left my best friends with his number on there and let me tell you huge mistake. Klara and Jaxson started talking as friends and yeah I was jealous but I was also alright with it until she came over to pick me up and told me that they had sent dirty pictures to each other. I wanted to yell and scream at her but really I just laughed and said it's fine I'm over him. She was like omg thank you for not being mad I thought you would hate me and not want to be friends anymore. It hurt so much but I dealt with it for a while they didn't get together or anything they just talked until she stopped and he and I messaged again. We constantly made fun of each other in terrible ways he made me cry so much over what he would tell me. But I still wanted to talk.