When we first met

It was the middle of February the month that gives off love towards each other. I had a huge crush on a boy who I grew up with since a little girl we had finally gotten together when I was in 8th grade and he was in 7th. We had been together for 8 months when I started to realize me and him never really acted like we were together. He would never text me like a boyfriend should really do so yeah I started to lose my feelings. Since he was never there to talk to I got lonely So I decided to try this app that my older sister used called meet.me it's something I shouldn't have had but I managed to find this perfect guy named Jaxson who didn't message me asking me to trade with them like the others did.
He was wearing a suit in his profile picture he even had the Justin Bieber hair cute is was just what I liked.
He was 16 when I was 14 I Lied about my age cause you see he lives 6 hours away so I was kinda scared but I told him the truth eventually and he thought it was cute. He knew I was with my boyfriend garret so he didn't do anything to disrespect it. He made me feel something I have never felt with someone before I had this weird tingling feeling in my stomach really badly when I talked to him. One night I managed to get him to talk on the phone with me and let me just tell you I was giggling nonstop he made me smile so hard it hurt. One day I told him it was wrong of us to do this behind garrets back and I said we should stop talking even though it hurt me so bad but he didn't want that. He told me that he wants to be with me because he had really liked me like a lot and I had to. Well one night he called telling me something that had my heart drop he told me he had gotten with a girl because he was jealous that I had someone. I didn't want to lose him so I told him I would leave garret for him and he told me he would leave that girl for me. We did it and made us official.