Chapter 4-SAMPLE

AZMARIE'S POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon and woke up to find a plate of French toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage in front of me with some orange juice.

I brushed my teeth and came back to eat my breakfast.

While eating, Lilly walked in and began to explain to me what I was doing today which involved meeting Lexi and Charlie to talk about the day of the wedding, their dresses, the outfits for the guests, food, and transportation.

I then showered and threw on a matching set of underwear and put on a navy blue and black long sleeved dress that stopped at my thighs. The sleeves on the dress was see through black and the rest was blue.

I pulled out a slightly shorter white coat with black buttons and black hems on the collar and sleeve ends. I slipped on some black pumps and thin gold chain that had two connected to one in the back.

I straightened my hair and still had time to repaint my nails a light pink color.

I grabbed my Chanel bag and folder that Lilly gave me last night and walked into the living room of the hotel room where Lilly was waiting for with a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I said and we both walked out of the room.

It turns out that we'll just be staying here until the thirteen of our guests arrived which is tomorrow because one of Charlie's friends has a house big enough to hold all of us so we will be staying there so that we could do the fun activities that Lexi has planned for us.

We reached the lobby, where we were suppose to meet Charlie and Lexi in the lounge area of the hotel so Lilly guided us there.

Lexi and Charlie were already there waiting for us and we did our formal greeting expect for Lexi's murderous hugs. Like damn.

"So when is the wedding scheduled for?" I asked once we were seated.

"I was thinking it would be easier for everyone to get everything worked out and planned if it was in a month." Lexi said,

"So you want me to spend a MONTH here?" I asked, making sure I heard her right.

She nodded her head and I lost it.

"What the fuck am I suppose to do in month planning a wedding that I could do in my sleep?" I yelled,

"I was actually hoping that you would take it easy for a couple of days you know like meet someone, have sex, make regrets, not focus solely on work." Lexi said which now made me feel bad for my outburst.

"I'm sorry, Lexi. You're right, I haven't had a break in a while with all the weddings I've been planning." I said and got up to hug her.

She was just worrying about me even though I know my time would be spent in my room watching TV, reading, or playing on my laptop and of curse eating something sweet.

'Hmm, I wonder if they have cheese cake here?' I asked myself as I looked aroumd for any sign of cake.

"Do they serve cheese cake here?" I asked once I couldn't find any.

"I don't know." Charlie said,

"I'll go check." Lilly sighed as if it was an everyday thing which it was.

"You see, this is why its good that you do those activities I have planned. You can loose all of that cake fat." Lexi said,

"I don't have cake fat!" I said frustrated,

I do not have cake or sweet fat. I would know if I had any.

Shortly after Lilly came with a slice of cheese cake and handed it to me which I happily took.