number, please 「terushima yuuji」

"Can I have your number?" Terushima smiles as he tries to swoon another girl.
But this girl was different, she was tired of Terushima's way of asking a girl out so she always say no until he gets what he is doing wrong. Sure, she has a crush on him but being a classy lady she is, she wants him to do things the hard way.

"Terushima-san, I do not want to give my number to you for your amusement." (First Name) says as she closes her locker door. "Besides don't you know that you are asking it in the wrong way? It's soo... barbaric."

She walks away, leaving the blond confused and flustered. He scratches his head and asks himself. 'What am I doing wrong?'

He then chases after her. "Hey (First Name)-chan! Wait for me!"

She then stops walking and turns around. "What?" she asked as she crosses her arms.

"What do you mean barbaric?"

She sighs. "The way you ask for a girl's number is wrong. Girls likes guy who are gentle and kind, not like a bad boy like you would know."

'What am I saying to him... won't he get offended or something? I hope not...' (First Name) thought as she tries to keep a calm face.

Finally, it went through Terushima's tough skull. "Oooh, I see. Well, see you tomorrow!" He smiles as he walks towards the gym for volleyball practice. As he left, she (gently) slaps herself with her math book. "Ugh, me and my dumb big mouth..."

~The Next Day~

"Hello, Miss (Full Name). can I now have your number, please?" Terushima smiles as he offers to carry her books to their classroom

"Try harder." She smiles sweetly as takes the books away from him and walks away.

Terushima wasn't discouraged, in fact he decided to try harder since he really likes her. So he decided to ask help from his senpais. He explained to them what happened.

"Hmm, have you ever tried saying the word please?" The former volleyball captain suggests.

"That's right, have you?"

Terushima nods. "Yes, I have tried but she said no."

"This girl is interesting." The manager smiles.

"I know and that's why I like her a lot. I'm not giving up on her." He thought of about her and smiles.

"I admire your determination, Terushima."

"Thanks, senpai."

And so on, Terushima changed for her. He became more polite and gentle plus his words were sweet enough to give her cavities; in other words, he became a gentleman.

(First Name) was walking towards the storage room to put the boxes, she was struggling because it was heavy as heck. "Stupid boxes, stupid rude classmates!" She cursed loudly as the boxes starts to fall to the ground.

"I got you!" A familiar voice says as that person catches the boxes in time.

"Terushima, thank God that you're here." She smiles.

"No problem."

Terushima helped her carry the boxes until they arrived to the storage room. They put the boxes down and (First Name) thanked him for helping her.

Terushima smiles and says. "You know, you can thank me in another way~"

"By what?"

"By giving me your number."

"Fine, I'll give you my number since you have been so nice, you cutie~" She smiles as she kisses him on the cheek.

After getting her number, Terushima told his teammates taught them that they should do the same.