a/n pt.2

hello babes did you miss this story?

well good cause today is the day i'm doing the q&a *throws balloons* lets get started my bois. & its in my 3rd person so like js.

YOUNGJAE

min_yoongay said, "baby, im here for you. Why is life horrible to the best people?"

"I'm glad that you're here for me, you're the only person who's seemed to care besides my grandma and jaebum. But thank you anyway. And im anything but 'the best person' i cant take that im sorry. but someone far more important does deserve that title."

Markie_poo said, "Youngjae im here for you smol precious ray of sunshine."

"Im glad to hear that people are actually here to support and help me, it warms my heart thank you." Youngjae blushed.

aestheticbam said, "Youngjae im here for you, did you know that you deserve the world?"

"Everyone seems to be here for me lately. im so so so thankful for all of you beautiful ladies and gents." Youngjae blushed and did a subtle wink.

JAEBUM

min_yoongay said, "WHY THE FUCK YOU LEAVE FOR SO LONG?"

Jaebum cringed a little at her tone, "I-i had to go somewhere, my grandparents house. i was forced to move out of my home the day my parents found out about youngjae since i went home and cried until dawn. i tried and tried to tell my grandparents since they support me but until then i cried and cried. the day i came back i found him on the roof with blood. i was coming back for him like i promised i would. i was just to late." he wiped the burning off of his eyes.

Markie_poo has said, "CUM BAEK AND LOVE YOUNGJAE"

"I do love him with every ounce of my being. and baek? like the baekhyun at our school? also i dont appreciate your use of 'cum'. if i could come back to youngjae i would wait as long as it takes for him to trust me and make love."

aestheticbam said, "YOU HEADASS WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUNGJAE YOU BETTER COME BACK."

"if he was here right now, i would kiss him until i die."

@MissChoiJae says, "Where the hell did you go?!"

"my grandparents house..." he said as he fiddled with his fingers.

GRANNIE CHOI

min_yoongay said, "do you know how awesome you are?"

"aw! thank you sweetheart!" grannie said as she reached over and pinched min_yoongay 's cheeks.

Markie_poo said, "Can i be your grandchild?"

"oh of course! its gonna be a full house tonight, ill make some cookies and heat up milk."

AUTHOR

min_yoongay says, "DO YOU ENJOY MY PAIN EOMPPA?"

"no child i love you so so so much my precious bean" nugget reached over and hugged the precious bean.

Markie_poo said, "PAPA NUG WRITE MOAR PLZ"

"listen you rat i dont have any idEAS, and not every story ends happily smh."

@MissChoiJae says, "What the hell happened? who brought him there im so confused."

"it was jaebum babe." nugget said as he wiped off his over dramatic tear that was falling.

alRIGHT BABES HOPE YA LIKED THE CHAPTER BYE IDK IF THIS EVEM MAKES SENSE CUS I HAVENT REREAD THE STORY